• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

93 lb HUGE Beaver !!

Started by Silencer, October 25, 2007, 10:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

studabaka

Looks like he and his beaver went for a wash, wax, and blow dry before doing their photo shoot.... wonder if he used armour all on that tail  :eyebrownod:

Sure is a biggin.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Brad H

That's a whooooole lot of cat bait in one catch.

Brad

Coulter

I hate playing the devils advocate, but I would be a bit skeptical about that thing weighing 93 pounds. Its amazing what happens to the size of an animal when you stand a foot or two behind it in a pic. :iroll:  I have caught plenty of beaver weighing over 50 pounds. I had two last year that went 62 and my buddy has caught them around the 70 pound mark. When I held the 62 beavers up for a pic I was right next to them with the head at my chin and the tail about touched the floor...and no I'm not a midget :roflmao: Judging from the pic it only looks to be an average beaver at best. Just my skeptical opinion :biggrin:

Steve

FinsnFur

Yeah it dont look very big at all does it. But Your right Stu, looks like he spent a whole lotta time grooming that thing for the photo.

I'd still prefer a nice little beaver myself.  :biggrin: :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Randy Roede

FNF LOL!!

Now that's a blanket beaver!!!!!  93lbs. well heard of it before but it's one of them things if your not there readin the scale it's just hard to believe!

Jerry Hunsley

I saw a 140 LB beaver one time :laf: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Randy Roede

Jerry there hasn't been a 140# beaver in the Hopscotch in a long time, they were way bigger than that LOL!!!!!!! I'm tellin Paula

cb223

Quote from: Jerry Hunsley on October 25, 2007, 07:09:20 PM
I saw a 140 LB beaver one time :laf: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I saw one yesterday. :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
CHAD

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

KySongDog

Too late, Jim!  Here's some nice sized beaver!

edited:  Every time I look at that pic I posted I get sick.  :puke:  So I figured in the interest of saving the eyes of my fellow forumites, I best delete the pic.     :sick2:    Semp

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Brad H

I don't think that's beaver.

That's more like moose with extreme mange.

Brad

(edit) and probably no good for cat bait.

Randy Roede

Brad I'll bet it would work for cat, I'll bet it has a real pugnant fish odor!!!

keekee

You guys just are not RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I did have a 130# shot of Beaver last night! But you all dont want to see pic's!

Brent

vvarmitr

Why didn't they have it hanging from a scale reading 93#? :shrug:  Be a lot more believeable. :rolleye:

Colters Hell

93# is certainly big.  Why would anyone not believe this story?  The photo was taken by the newspaper columnist. Is he involved in the great beaver conspiracy!!!!!!  Please. how far behind he is does play a role in the photo but not in the actual weight. If the guy had it hangin from a scale, people would question the accuracy of the scale. What gains would anyone have in catching a 93# beaver? It's not a world record. Unfortunately, people spend more time putting other people down than they do making themselves better at whatever it is they do. I hope the guy had it certified and can stick it up all the conspiracy theory's @$#$^%%.

studabaka

Heck of a first post there Colters  :biggrin: Welcome aboard.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

vvarmitr

C. Hell: It's simple .. I'd rather be called a skeptic than a SUCKER!  :eyebrownod:

If the story's true then I couldn't be happier for the feller.  I really hope it is 93#. That's awesome.
I for one am sick of the liars on the internet. I hate liars regardless were they are! Don't be pissin' down my back & tell me it's raining. :nofgr:  I'll check the weather myself. :sarcas3:

Must say you made a good first impression w/ your first post here!  :iroll:

Randy Roede

Colter 93 pounds is like a 200 inch whitetail it is very rare, we are skeptical because of the that fact. Look at these beaver in the back of my truck and guess the weight, most think they weigh more than they do, the biggest was only a shade over 60. The 93# may be just that, it's just when something is said to be something so rare you will always get the" I don't believe it" at first. It's not personal or anything!