• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Laughing Badger

Started by nailbender, November 10, 2007, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailbender

Glad I remembered new batteries this morning for the camera! 
  And a couple other pics

The fur shed is getting busy

wv_yoter

That fella looks like he could chew you up, we don't have any badgers around here but we got a butt load of coons. Nice pics :yoyo:
Jason

FinsnFur

Awesome Nelson  :yoyo: You got you a good pile going there.
We got Badgers but their protected here.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Too Cool!!

Man, if I could get as many 'coons as you have in that 3rd pix I'd be the farmers hero around here.  :biggrin:

:bowingsmilie: That's excellent! You are da man! :eyebrow:

studabaka

Now that is how a fur shed is supposed to look and looks like you are off to a great start. You must have a long line out given all the fresh fur. How many traps are you running?

Congrats / Impressive  :congrats: :congrats:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

centerfire_223

Shoot it would take me a month to skin out that many critters.   :laf: That is a lot of fur!!! Way to go.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Nice title, but I don't think that Badger is laughing.  I think it is playing shy until you get close enough to lose a bunch of skin.  Speaking of skins, nice stack you have there.  How many do you normally get each year?

Jerry

Brad H

Great pics. Love the trapping stuff!!

Brad

Todd Rahm

Why ya think he was laughing at ya?  :wo:  :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the pics Bender. Those are some nice photos of the ole fur shed and the haul so far. :congrats:

DirtyDog

I'll figure that trapping thing out one day.  :wink:

Congrats....those are a lot of furs.   :yoyo:

nailbender

Thats 100 coon that just came in the door, unfortunatly not ours.  We're doing some custom work for the fur buyer.
  This is my first year seriously trapping,  Waterdog ( the little guy in the pic) has all the experience .  I've got land, buildings and elbow grease so we teamed up.  Learning somthing every day.
   Jim, Nelson????

Well got to go!  85 coon to skin, 3 beaver 3 badger 1 mink, should keep me out of trouble!

Randy Roede

Nailbender, do I know Waterdog? Looks like your gettin rid of some of those coons around my old stompin grounds. Kind of missin runnin a fur line! I heard there we lots of coons and few trappers, is that so? Thanks for the pics Randy

nailbender

Randy,, I doubt if ya know him. His home ground is 100 miles south.  He's only been up here 4-5 years. Met him at the shooting range one day a few years back.
   If ya ever get back this way visiting give a shout.