• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Few pic's from the weekend!

Started by keekee, November 19, 2007, 05:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

I took the time this weekend to snap a few pic's. During the week I am so pressed for time that Its hard to get any. Here a few though.

This rock tunnel had some major coon sign. I put two pocket sets out in there and here is was was there the next morning.....

These were my partners this weekend.............

And some of you guys were asking about the pocket sets for Mink and Coon so I took a couple pic's of some I set on Sat.....

This set here has been a good one, I have took four coon in four night from this pocket. I took the pic after the fourth reset here, had to add some sticks and rock to block off the pocket they had it dug out.

And here is the first half on Sunday mornings run, took this pic when we broke for lunch. We didnt get in till way after dark and I was worn out and forgot to grab a pic of the second run........

And here is a few general pic of some criters...........

Brent

Silencer

Awesome pics Brent, looks like you're makin out pretty good.  Thanks for sharing.

fuzz624

Nice pics Brent.Those are some really nice coons.Looks like you had a buisy day.What kind of price you getting out of coon pelts now?

studabaka

Very nice  ;yes;

Thanks for taking the time to grab some pics. With a line like that it's enough work just to check and reset, but seeing your success is great!! I have yet to catch a mink around here....I'm jealous.

Season starts here Dec 1st and I am excited to get started, though even with my excitement I won't be laying as much steel as you are working  :puke:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

Not bad, but could of been better it the rain had not hurt me for the season opener. I'm right at 30 coons right now. So far the total is 30 coons, 6 coyotes, 3 grey fox, 21 rats, 6 mink, 8 Grinner's and 1 Red.

I have not sold nothing yet. But I haft to pull for gun season this week, so I will be calling to check the prices at the end of the week.

And its supposed to start raining again tonight and rain threw Thurs. Not good!

Brent

FinsnFur

Saaaaa Weeeeeeeeeet!! :yoyo:
Third pic from the bottom, that coon looks awful embarrassed.  :roflmao:

Who gave Brittney a black eye?  :mad2: Am I gonna have to come down there and bust somebody's ass?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

No one gave her a black eye Jim, I got her out of bed 1 hr before day light.....lol.....she just didnt have time to fix her self up.....lol....I got to keep moving to get the days in and no time to wait for her to fix her make up....lol :biggrin:

Those coons do that allot Jim, they think if they hide there eyes you can see them.....lol

Stu,

You all should have some Mink down there? I thought about everyone had them. My Mink season has sucked! I should have double what I have now. Its to warm! And there is still allot of food out there. We need some cold temps. But I cant keep the coons out of the sets long enough to get the Mink. But thats ok to.....lol

Brent

Bills Custom Calls

Nice catch Brent!!! Was wondering about that new truckI see you are starting to get it broke in goood

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

vvarmitr

Thank s for all the pix & info Brent. I appreciated them. :biggrin:

Brad H

Great pics Brent!

Looks like you're making out alright on this part of the run.

Brad

keekee

Thanks guys!

Bill,

I broke her in right! A few dead deer and now allot of critters...lol.....Nothing like the smell of Pro Choice and Farm land Fox in the bed of a new truck.....lol

Brent

Hawks Feather

Brent,

Great pics and catches.  That has good to be running you ragged.  When do you sleep?

Jerry

studabaka

Good Grief Yerry.... The boy don't kow when to stop playing and get out of the rain and your worried he's tired  :puke: He'll sleep when his tank goes empty.... he still has a couple years before it goes empty as quick as our's  :readthis:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Stu,

Your post made a little  "ding" and woke me up.  I think it might be time to go watch the game and rest.

Yerry

keekee

We dont sleep here....lol..... Just a few Hrs a night.....Its 1:30 I better go, I got to run traps in 5 hrs! :biggrin:

I feel it though! I got up this AM and my hands were hurting, my back and after the first walk my legs were burning! Just a couple more days, well 2 more and I am pulling everything I got here ( On Wend) Then re set on Thurs out at camp and run Fri, Sat and Sun then pull for deer season. Then hunt for 7 days and re set on Monday! :biggrin:

Brent

Edit......Stu, you want to tan up a Mink? If ya do I will send one your way!

Bills Custom Calls

Brent why do you need so much sleep  :laf:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Well look at him Bill :innocentwhistle:
There's no beauty sleep going on there Whoooooooooooo! Hooooooooo!!  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers