• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Few pic's from the weekend!

Started by keekee, November 19, 2007, 05:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Thanks guys you all are sooooooooooooooooooooo nice! I'm going to miss you all next week when I am at camp!

I gave up the the looks years ago, and got married.....lol

Brent

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

cb223

Brent, those are great pics. I enjoyed them, I love all the trapping pics.

I have always been curios about trapping but I just wouldn't have the time or know how.

Looks like your doing pretty good!
CHAD

keekee

Thanks Cb223! So far its been a fair season, still to early to call it a good or bad year. With gas at 3.00 plus a gallon its not helping any. But with days in the field with the kids and just being out on the line every day that's all that matters! And I have fulfilled some obligations to do some control work as well, taking out some coons and rats, got me some more land to hunt, fish and call as well as some other jobs! Cant ask for no more than that!

Stu,

As soon as I get back from camp I will get one fleshed up and dyed out to send your way! I also got a piece of some kind of bone here ready for the last coat of clear and I will send it then as well! Three days of salt drying good enough? I got a big old 53# Silver and Black looking coyote today that's going to make a real nice rug! I will try and get some more pic's posted soon he was a awesome looking color!

I also got permishion to trap a place that the land owner is seeing a pair of solid black Coyotes as well. I cant shoot there but he said I could trap all I wanted!............ :biggrin:

Brent

studabaka

Now that's a package worth waiting for  ;yes;

Keep the pics coming  :bowingsmilie: and have a fun safe time at camp.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

iahntr

Thanks for sharin the pictures with us Brent.  :yoyo: Very nice. I like how you showed us pictures of your sets. It kinda brought me back to when I was younger and lookin at the old magazines that would show a cool new set to try.  :biggrin: I remember gettin up before school and runnin the big trap lines.  :laf:  That was when gas was $1.25 a gallon, and we could get about $7.00 a rat, $50.00 plus for coon, mink, fox   :nono:  I'll never forget the first rat I ever caught, if that sucker could've got off, he was gonna take me. :laf:  Anyways, Thanks Brent, good stuff.
Scott

keekee

iahntr,

I wish I had those days back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that brings back the good old days! I was telling Britanae the other day while we were running the line about the good old days and I got a eye roll and a Ole Dad comment.......lol

The days when I had to walk the line every morning and then walk back home and go to school......lol....But I still wish I had them back!  :biggrin:

Brent

Bills Custom Calls

Since I didnt get my steel set yet I will wait till after deer gun season then I will see if I can catch anything

Yes I remember the good ole days also   Up early in the morning  Milk the cows  slop the hogs feed the chickens then check the traps and ya better have it all done by 7am  so you can get to school
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

keekee

Not that far back! Im not that old Bill.......lol :biggrin:

Brent

vvarmitr

^^^^^@ Bill  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: