• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My season pics

Started by OKTrap, December 18, 2007, 01:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKTrap

Okay ... duh dense me. I know exactly what you mean. I try to joke around ... and after I read it back to myself I think ... Man, what a dern jerk. And to make things even worse is, I have a real dry sense of humor ... so even when I say something verbally, folks don't really know if I'm joking or not, unless I tell them I am.

vvarmitr

REGGIE  :laugh2:  :laugh2:  :laugh2:

You about had me in tears reading your "sceintific" post!  :roflmao:

Now if you had wrote it that way in the first place I would have been like "whoa, this guy knows his chit!"  :bowingsmilie:
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

Why I pressed you on this is that coyotes being so territorial; why would so many coyotes be crossing/in a territory.
I think I'll start another topic w/ this question & have our panel of experts work it over. Hope you don't mind my pasting your above sceintic post on it ... tough, I'm going to anyhow! :eyebrownod:

Thanks Reggie! :wink:

KySongDog

That is NOT a crossing point!!!   :nono:

In Kaintuckee that is called a HONEY HOLE!!!!    :shck:  :biggrin: 

Reg, ol' buddy, ol' pal,  there are entirely too many critters for one man with a bad back to handle there.  I'll be glad to ease on up to OK land and give ya a hand.  We gots to take care of each other ya know.   I KNOW you'd do the same for me.  :biggrin:   

:roflmao:    :roflmao:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

OKTrap

Come on down. I just got back from the hospital ... and from the looks of things ... if I try really really hard to run ... I can cover a span of 5 feet in an hour.

coyote101

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Quote from: OKTrap on February 13, 2008, 12:19:18 PM
Come on down. I just got back from the hospital ... and from the looks of things ... if I try really really hard to run ... I can cover a span of 5 feet in an hour.

Hope ya get well soon but take 'er real easy until ya do. 

Semp

vvarmitr

Now you take that time to heal up before you out there & go busting yourself up again!  :nofgr:
:laf:  :wink:

OKTrap

LOL ... that's EXACTLY what my boss (bless her ever loving heart) is making me do. Geesh I'm bored.

Jimmie in Ky

Do what the boss and doc tell ya. Ohterwise they might give you some of those pills that will let you up long enough to take a leak and nock yer butt out again :eyebrownod: Been there and done that one myself , didn't remember a danged thing for ten days.

i'll be praying that everything works well for you. Jimmie