• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Who's getting ready for the upcoming season?

Started by awh, September 08, 2008, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

Cool pics......They dont have that much fur around here in August :nono:....And when we walk up on em they go nuts...not much time for photo takin :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Great pictures of the coyotes and now that it has been called to my attention, I can see the trees - all six of them!  I sure am glad that they were small enough that the loggers didn't take them too.  If they had, there wouldn't be any shade out there.  It does show the difference between there and here.  From where I hunt deer and turkey, a .223 (or a .22LR if shot wrong) can reach six houses.  For that reason, I usually try to have a tree back up for my rifle or shotgun slug shots.

Jerry

cathryn

when i clicked on this thread it said the image or video had been removed by photobucket.

ive heard of a couple people who have had their entire photobucket accounts deleted because of the trapping content.

there must be some antis involved with phtobucket.

awh

Well Cam couldn't wait so he got the live traps out and set them out back at the barn. First night he got the coon with attitude. Second night a possum. (For Cathryn....LOL. She has a conyest with the kids on her site.)

Here be the mean lil' coon...

No pic on the possum as he let it go before I could get the camera.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.