• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

1st & 2nd Yote of 06-07 Season

Started by OKTrap, December 04, 2006, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKTrap

I caught them on a motion senstive video camera set in a weathr box. Thy walked around the set without hestation.

Smith

OKTrap, I have had 2 in the past bark at me, have know idea why but both sounded like a full fledged dog bark. One of them was a female that I wounded with a spine shot, and the other was a old male that was deaf and blind and thought my Dodge truck was a intruder in his territorywhich I was, I guess :shrug:). He barked more than he yiped before I shot him.
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

canine

heck , just usin that Ghusto is enough for people to think you been sprayed. That is by far the skunkiest call lure I ever found. Good stuff too.

Oktrap, I used to test a lure for Paul years ago. At the time of testing it was labeled M-3. It was an excellent lure for Reds. Do you know anything about that lure? I have been away from trappin for several years now. I see you said you were using one of his lures now. Is it a mild smelling lure? Colored light tan? I'd like to get some more of it for a small line this year. I guess my best bet would be to get ahold of paul, but that was always a chore.

JD

OKTrap

The K9-03 by Dobbin's is a sweet smelling dark colored thick pasty lure. I can find out what the M3 turned into though, and get back to you.

canine

If you could, I'd appreciate it. I really liked that lure. Thanks.
JD

OKTrap

It is now called "K9-03". The same thing I have been using.

I hope that helps ...

Thank you:

FinsnFur

Ohhhhh geez  :rolleye: that'll swell his head  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

Geeez...your quick  :biggrin:

I, did really well with it. Plus it wasn't so strong I couldn't even stand myself. That was like 8 years ago now..man it has been to long since I have set a dirthole set :pout:

You and Brad's pics are sure gettin things rollin though...thanks guy's.. :highclap:

JD

OKTrap

No problem .. let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you: