• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HeHeHeHe...It's hap...pen...ing

Started by FinsnFur, November 10, 2006, 04:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Remember 3 months ago, all of us in here squawing about how hot it was, fighting over who was suffering more, whimpering we wanted fall to come?  :innocentwhistle:

Out my back window   

:hahaha:

Geez, maybe I should wash the window    :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

You lucky DOG!!!! It was almost 80 here today. I am so ready for some of the white stuff. We haven't had a decent snow, by decent I am talking over 3 inches, since 1988.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Jeb

Same here Ronnie !!  That winter weather does look good !
                        Jeb

Arkyyoter

keekee

Un-real! It was 70 deg here today! But the rain is moving in for the weekend and wind!  :pout:

Brent

coyotehunter_1

Wow........ COOL!!!! White grass  :shck:

What will they think of next? :biggrin:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Radd4

That is a cool view, It was 70 here today.  At 40 years of age and living in Okla I dream of snow more than I do naked women.  Is that wrong?
  :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo:

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

CCP

I don't know if it is wrong Radd4 but it is sure lacking. I usually dream of naked women in the snow or naked women in the snow with me but never by themselves or just snow.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

CCP your just a damn prevert...LOL...

Send some this way Jim...Thanks

JD

Radd4

I don 't know I kind of like his style.  I could probably learn a thing or two from him.

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Rus
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

fuzz624

Wow that looks great Jim.That is probally equal to the biggert snow we had here last year.

nailbender

It's a start anyway!!  Wish we would have got the 6" they got 50 miles east.

dcmtex

Radd just dreams of Sarah Evans. Doesn't matter whether theres snow or not  :hahaha:

FinsnFur

:laf: we've heard that, but we were kinda wating for someone to come along and confirm it
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

Shoot all were gona get here is a wintery mix. Cant wait for the real snow to start flying.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

slagmaker

It finally happened. woke up this morning to about 3/4 on an inch on the ground. Melted off quick but it was our first messuarable snow of the season.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

THO Game Calls

Still isn't cold enough here for me to put socks on.  You guys are just rubbing it in.  Highs in the low to mid 50's, and lows in the low to mid 30's for the rest of the week.  I realy need some tracking weather.  The rain we had this spring and summer really messed up the coyote hunting and I want to get out and see how much it changed their travel patterns.  Besides, there is just something special about being in the woods after the first snowfall.

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

Quote from: THO Game Calls on November 20, 2006, 01:37:11 PM

Besides, there is just something special about being in the woods after the first snowfall.

Because every sign you see, you know happened within a 24 hour period, your tracks are the only other ones out there, everything is clean and fresh, things seem quieter, and it's like having a clean slate to a new stand.  :biggrin:

It got warm here lately also. We gonna pay for this dearly. They are calling for a colder then normal winter already.
Ok, wait a sec...things been so screwed, what's normal?  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

fuzz624

Well we gor our first snow this mourning,a little under an inch.I went to take a pic and battery in camera dead.Snow was gone by noon,but i was glad to finally see it.

Bob D