• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Space Man?????

Started by keekee, November 16, 2006, 08:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well, I had Hazmat training in Columbus last week. Got certified and all! Now the bad thing is if we have a major leak, I got to go in....lol

I think I had a methane leak inside this suit while I was trying to find my way threw the smoke to finish my project....lol

Its a little diffrent, being sealed up inside one of these suits, knowing you got 30 Min or less of fresh air...lol

No, really it was a good class, and I learned allot. Here is a funny pic!

Brent

THO Game Calls

Do they come in white and are they scent free?   Might be better than a scent lok suit LOL.

The gloves are a classy touch too.  Very chick.    :laf:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

The second one I had on was White, and the last one was Orange! Snow camo and Hunters Orange! But, You would haft to have your partner un-zip you every 30 min to change your air tank...lol.....And there is only 2 min of air in that suit after the tank runs out!....Not good! Well, I might have 10 min of air since I am just a little feller!...lol

The gloves were a nice touch! And I even had my own air hose! :innocentwhistle:

Brent

Hawks Feather

I think I would want a knife with me inside something like that!

Jerry

straycat

MAN !!      I've heard of being so ugly they put a bag on your head but a whole body condom ?!!   Whad'ya do fall out of an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?????   :shrug:                               

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Is there ven anyone inside that thing??  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

fuzz624

Man,you and that camera.It is getting pretty bad when you start takeing goofy looking pics of yourself. :laf:

Jrbhunter

You must really hate getting winded by a coyote... that's dedication!!

I can see JD sitting on the tailgate now; waiting for Brent to dress up in his bubble-boy costume for a stand! LOL! 

Great Pic!   :roflmao:

vvarmitr

Looks pretty big on ya? Didn't they have any in your size??? :laf:

keekee

SHEEEEEEEEEE'S you guys are hard on a feller..... :wink:

You wanted to make sure they were big, you had to be able to take your arm out of the sleeve inside the suit to get to your regulator, or wipe off your mask front if needed. Or get to your knife in case you had to cut your self out of the suit.

Plus you had that big old air tank on your back the suit had to go over top of.

Sure does look funny though! :eyebrownod:

coyotehunter_1

QuoteI think I had a methane leak inside this suit while I was trying to find my way threw the smoke to finish my project....lol

:roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Arkyyoter

Many years ago they put us through a brief version of that in a Haz Mat class we had, really just to teach us how to get in and out of 'em and help each other....we only had to wear 'em a short time in the class...I can tell ya'll this much....those hummers are really nice in August in Arkansas, REALLY nice  :shck: :whew:

Joe

Breminnie

Hope you had fun Brent. Thats what i do for a job everyday. Well at least I'm up the chain far enough that i dont have to get in them as much.

Bearle