• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Web Browsers

Started by CCP, November 22, 2006, 03:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I noticed allot of guys on here use internet Explorer was wondering if any of you have tried different browsers. I have tried several different ones and found the Firefox works the best for me. It has many more options and personal presets. Most Microsoft stuff drives me crazy, with the popup's constantly saying are you sure you want to delete or do this.

One example I had a problem with my work computer getting on the internet me and the people around me tried everything. Installed Firefox and it found the problem on my computer repaired it and was on line in 10 min. Internet exploder never gave me the options that Firefox did.

This is why I use Firefox my question why do you use the browser you use?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Because I love it, and it's twice as fast as any other.

Oh wait a sec.....I'm using FireFox too  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

I didn't know there were any other options? :shrug: I don't even know what a web browser is. :confused:  I know what Foxfire is & I have several books of The Foxfire Book series. :biggrin:

So how much does this Foxfire cost & how do you get it?   :wo:

CCP

QuoteSo how much does this Foxfire cost & how do you get it?

It's free just Google Firefox and go to there site then down load it that simple. You can transfer all your data from internet explorer to Firefox favorites,passwords etc. Like Jim said it is way faster than internet explorer.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

MattS

I use FireFox and love it, but there are a lot of online application that will not work with firefox.  But they work fine with IE.  I have found some video stuff and game stuff that fails on FireFox but when I try it on IE it works fine.

Matt

FinsnFur

What version you running Matt?  It's usually the other way around for me.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

FinsnFur

Ya lost me there,  :confused:
I asked which version of FireFox you were running.

Yeah you can use as many different browsers as you want. I use FireFox as my default browser. But I have Internet Exploder installed too. I like to use the Exploder to double check things when editted the sites to make sure everything looks the same because once a while a browser will prosess the html differently, making things look slightly different.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers