• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Anyone ever see?

Started by Bopeye, November 24, 2006, 11:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Anyone ever watch the "Doggin Coyotes" video's 1 & 2 ?

Just wondering...........I am going to get them, but wanted to make sure they aren't just the "bang, flop" type videos.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Brad H

They're very good. They'll show you what realistic agressive type howls sound like and how denning with a dog works. The ELK videos are among my favorites. Lots of action yet not the bang-flop type.

Brad

FinsnFur

Never seen em.
I watched Cal Taylor's "Going to the Dogs" which I enjoyed.

Hey how come E.L.K. doesn't have a website? That's kinda odd :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I don't know why E.L.K. doesn't have a website, but here is where I found the videos.

http://www.elkinc.com/coyotes2.aspx

Can you still buy Cal Taylors video "Going to the dogs"?

I have my curs coming in on string when I beep them with my tri-tronics classic 70 G2 shock collars or when I lipsqueek.........that should help both lure the coyote and bring the dogs to me. The tone feature on the tri-tronics has always been a big plus with me, even when I had beagles. Saved my beagles hides on more than one occasion from coyotes.
I'm quite confident that my curs will work good for tolling coyotes, but I know I'll have to "tweek" it some to accomodate the challenge of south-eastern hunting.
I know the western boys let their dogs range out further than I will allow mine too. I don't dare let the dogs go into the brush without me being able to see 'em.

If I don't come home with those dogs in once piece........then I might as well not come home at all. :nono: My wife and kids have been letting the curs come in the house while I'm not here.....they hated my beagles, but love these curs.......go figure.  :rolleye:

FinsnFur

I'm sure the video is still available...but he doesn't have a website either.
Last I knew the only place you could get it was from the PM shopping cart...or directly from him. Maybe AP has it by now too.

And what'ya mean the challenge of south-eastern hunting  :confused: Haven't you learned by now, a coyote is a coyote is a coyote. I don't care if it's from the sunny shores of San Clemente beach California, or the foresty walls Allagash Wilderness Maine. They will look, sound, respond, weigh, live and die exactly the same. Their just coyotes.  :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Rich Higgins

You're just spoiling for a fight today, aren't you Jim? :biggrin:

Rich Higgins

Bopeye, you can get Cal's video from AP at Allpredatorcalls.com. He carries all of E.L.K.'s videos too, in fact he carrys EVERYONE's videos. The largest selection anywhere.

slagmaker

Yeah the coyotes are the same!! Its the loose nut behind the butt plate that makes all the diffrence
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Bopeye

Thank you kindly Mr. Higgins. I'll go take a look.  :biggrin:

You said a mouthful there Slag......... :laf:

Jim..........I LUV U MAN!!!!!!
Now go throw up and leave it alone. :roflmao:

FinsnFur

:roflmao:  I shoulda known that would pull Higgins out of the woodwork  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

Quote from: slagmaker on November 25, 2006, 01:35:30 PM
Yeah the coyotes are the same!! Its the loose nut behind the butt plate that makes all the diffrence

I ought to make that my signature line
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.