• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL PARK CLOSED

Started by weedwalker, January 31, 2009, 04:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

QuoteYa'll say the TN side is still open though?

No it is not open. Me and Mallardsr had gotten rooms at Dover thinking we could hunt the TN side. We were wrong it is closed too. ALL of LBL is closed to ALL activities. For at least 3 weeks or until farther notice.

Mallaredsr canceled our reservations.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyote101

This is from the LBL web site:

IMPORTANT LBL TRAVEL CONDITIONS UPDATE
January 30, 2009
All of LBL, including all roads and trails (The Trace and OHV, hiking, biking, and horeeback trails), are closed to visitors until further notice. Severe ice storm damage, fallen trees and downed power lines have made conditions unsafe.

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Silencer

Sorry to hear guys.  I havent checked out the link Bill posted but I hope yall still hook up somehow.

I've been looking forward to the pic's and posts about the hunt. 

HaMeR

I was looking forward to it too but you gotta understand those folks need to get things back in order. I would have liked to have gone but I feel for those folks.  :sad:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Roundman

Dang, I hate that. I 've not done any calling to amount to anything waiting on the LBL trip.  Done bought the permit and just canceled my reservations at the Dover Inn.

The neighbor of the property we have leased is up to around 80 coyote trapped in two years. I don't see much sign anymore on our property. He's about killed everything around. I guess I'll be hitting it this weekend anyway. I know we still have a bobcat or two.