• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ya ever have one of those guys

Started by Roundman, November 11, 2009, 07:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

that comes back to camp with a big story every time? We have a fella that came back to camp Sunday telling everyone that a deer charged him.  :wo:  He says a big deer came running at him just after dark. The only thing that saved his life was a new barbed wire fence. He claimed the animal ran through the fence,  just missing him,  as he screamed at the top of his lungs. Well me and my good hunting buddy got together and wondered what this man was smoking. We laughed it off that night and chalked in up to another tall tail.

Monday everyone left camp and I had the entire place to myself. I was coming back to the cabin after the morning hunt when something caught my eye, it was a jackass that was cut all to hell.  :roflmao: He miss toke the jackass for deer. I called the other fellas and had a huge laugh. I just don't know what to think of the man. He earned his new nickname this weekend "Ricky Bobby"

Bills Custom Calls

Thats a good one right there  :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

golfertrout

iahntr

Scott

centerfire_223

I guess those big ole long ears could be mistaken for a spike buck!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

Probably lucky he didn't shoot that deer uh? :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Sounds like the dude has got an active imagination.   :eyebrownod:   But that is not all bad.  It will keep things lively around the campfire.   :laf:

pitw

Loved the story  :yoyo:.  Them are the guys I like hunting with cause they keep the stories around the campfire going :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

SCcoyotehunter

I think everyone has one of those guys in their club, if not, it could be YOU!!!haha great story

Silencer

:roflmao:  thats too good, I think he needs an award of some sort presented at camp  :eyebrow: