• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

07 Antelope

Started by Smith, October 08, 2007, 08:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

It has been a while since my last post, so I thought I would make it a good one :laf:. My brother and I were able to get together for opening day of antelope season. We hunted all morning, passing up numerous bucks. We were on our way to check out another spot when we came across this guy. We made a sneek, but the wind messed us up. I had to make a running broadside shot. This is dang near as big as they come in MT, needless to say I have been walking on cloud 9  :yoyo: .

He is 17" on the left and 16 1/2" on the right, 4 inch spoons. We had a very good grass year and there were alot of bucks over 14 1/2" to prove that.

Here is my brother and I...
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

FinsnFur

That thing is beautiful  :yoyo:
Where the heck you been hiding anyway?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

That is definitly one nice looking pronghorn. Congrats, it is a beut.  :congrats:

Smith

Jim,

I have been busy as hell this summer. I usually stray from the computer through the summer. I have also been on the injured list as well :pout:. I got busted up back in August(shoulder, collapsed lungs and broken ribs) then got sick as hell. Spent most of August in and out of the hospital :doh2:. I Since the days are getting shorter it gives me more time to get on the computer at night. :biggrin:

Lucas

bowjunkie

:yoyo: nice speed goat ...glad ta here your up and about hope all is well

keekee

Very nice! Congrads! :yoyo:

Good to see ya back posting!

Brent

iahntr

Man that's a beauty !! :thumb2:
Congrats.        :congrats:
Scott

FinsnFur

Collapsed lung, that aint good. I been there. How'd you get busted up, quit holdin out on us.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Ya look like ya can't stop grin'n i the pics.  :biggrin: Very nice indeed.   :congrats: :congrats:

Smith

Todd, I am still grinning :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Jim, I got bucked off a broncy mule :doh2:. Hit the ground at about 90mph :eyebrownod:. Not the first time I have hit the ground that hard but all the other times I lucked out :sneer:.

Lucas

FinsnFur

Hey Smith...in case something goes south and I dont get the chance to say this...I wanna say it now....... Your outta your damn mind.  :wink: :wink: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Smith

Jim, I pretty much ride for a living. I ride problem stuff for people through the summer to pay for all my hunting habits :eyebrownod: I am horseback about 5 days out of the week, either riding on our cows, workings with colts, or roping.

Lucas

FinsnFur

I'be heard that about you  :wink: And there aint nuttin wrong with it  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

possumal

Great pictures!  Congrats, and watch those buck offs. :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

KySongDog

Welcome back Lucas! And nice buck ya got there!

A while back there was some posts about the .204 and I remembered you were a big fan of that round. I am sure the guys would appreciate hearing your experience with it. 

Sounds like ya need to install air bags on that mule.   :biggrin:

Semp

Coulter

Vey Nice 'Lope...That looks like some beuatiful country to hang out in.

Steve