• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pics removed or deleted from Photobucket

Started by Teamroper, January 21, 2010, 06:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teamroper

Why on some forums (not neccessarily here) that some of the pics will say, "Deleted or removed from Photobucket". I guess if this shows up on a post there is no way that you can see the pic? :shrug:
When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

KySongDog

It means the photobucket account holder deleted or moved the picture.  Or, in some cases, Photobucket deleted the picture because it violated their rules.  As a result, all links to that picture (from forums or where ever) were broken and you get (Deleted or removed from Photobucket).  There is no way to see the pic that I know of.   If you see a pic that you like, you should copy it to your computer for future use.

Teamroper

When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

pitw

Quote from: Teamroper on January 21, 2010, 06:52:57 AM
Thanks-Learn something everyday!  :doh2:

Ain't that the truth though :laf: :laf:  These guys can teach a person a whack about these infernal machines but be careful o fall the helpful tips :innocentwhistle:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I tried to set up a slide show and now I think I messed up all my picture links to FnF.   :sad:

FinsnFur

I answered your PM on this Semp, but then I also went to photobucket and created a slideshow to confirm it.

The slideshow came out fine, and all albums are still private, no links were broken in the process. I dont know what you happened to do up there but you must have got into more then you needed to.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

I don't believe I set up photobucket right to begin with. 

I've always said I know enough about this computer/internet stuff to be dangerous.   :eyebrownod:

pitw

Quote from: Semp on February 08, 2010, 06:04:03 AM

I've always said I know enough about this computer/internet stuff to be dangerous.   :eyebrownod:

OH YEAH.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I went back and manually fixed all of the pics that I could.  Might have missed one or two. 

I sure learned a new lesson about that photobucket.   :laf: