• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Got a day off for good behavior

Started by dog dropper, April 26, 2010, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

Served 12 days of my 14 day suspension and got 2 days off because of good behavior.So I thought I would show you guys what I do with my new found free time.
I got very good luck on my first few days with my mole trapping, mostly because they have raised their numbers from last year.
I caught 10 moles in total so far but I only have 9 pics. of the moles.

I would show you number 10 but the dog got to it before the camera did. :madd:
I changed my method of covers this year from plywood to roasters and frying pans. :wink:

What works, works. But I don't know why mom gets so mad.  :wo:
That whats happened so far but I have 3 traps out right now and hoping to get more.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

Jimmie in Ky

:alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

You mean the coyotes left you 3 traps right  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

alscalls

14 day suspension !!! ??  I missed something!  :confused:

DANG! those things are HUGE!! they are about half of that size here........... Whats the pan for?........ Popcorn...... :laf: :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

vvarmitr

As a  good e-friend of yours I'm going to get you back in good graces w/ your Mom. ;yes;
So clean off that cookware.
I'm sending you a breeding pair of these w/ this years little ones .....

Gopher Snake

You might be able to take a corner of the house & raise these & sell to the neighbors & make some extra $$$. Won't your Dad be so proud!  :thumb2:

pitw

Quote from: vvarmitr on April 27, 2010, 07:01:57 AM
Won't your Dad be so proud!  :thumb2:

VV I think the word proud may have been a typo :confused:.

Al
http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=11869.20

I'm thinking the sudden interest in Mole trapping may have something to do with using the dirt bike to check traps :innocentwhistle:.  I did have to chuckle when he showed up with one still fairly lively in the back pack[damb lucky he didn't find out they have teeth as well as claws :whew:].
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Lets see what kinda set up your using under those pots and pans with the ole long springs?

Hawks Feather

Looks like a good way to help work off your "debt" to the family.  I am not real sure that Momma is going to be happy when she has to wash her pans before she starts frying moles.  I have heard that they taste a lot like chicken, but not as much meat on them.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

Good Job Bob, them things are as big as packrats. cc  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

:yoyo: You got enough now for a nice pair of mittens, or those things are really good on a biscuit. :wink:

Nice lil harvest no matter how ya look it.

C'mon Maaaa, lighten up :sad:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Hawks Feather

Fos,

You been eating at the China Buffet again?  Looks like a rat and only god knows what that thing is in back.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

I have to agree with Hawk, MAN  :rolleye:, I eaten ,gator, rattlesnake, tried Marsh Rabbit ( what they call mushrat in Maryland) and I read recently where  a guy said Bobcat was good to eat but I just don't believe I could muster one of them critters.  :puke: cc

FOsteology

Nah, they serve cat at our local Chinese buffet. They try to confuse and fool everyone by calling it "Moo Goo Gai Pan" :laf:

The "thing" in back is some sort of bamboo mole. I was watching Andrew Zimmer (Bizarre Foods) last night. He was in Thailand, and the photo is from that episode.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

FOsteology

That dude Andrew Zimmer has a cast iron stomach, but the man 'bout lost it when he bite into that mole.... :laf:   :puke: :puke: :puke:

They rolled that rodent in some salt and grilled it whole.... guts and ALL!!!  :puke:

vvarmitr

dog dropper

Thanks for the comments guys. But I let my dog do the eating( :puke:), I just do the trapping.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

Todd Rahm

The only thing that gets between humans and  the food chain, is their eyes.  :biggrin: