• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pictures can fool you

Started by Hawks Feather, September 23, 2011, 01:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I had the chance to get away for a few days and started shooting a few images while there.  I found this really neat looking stump and took a picture of it.

But I didn't think it was giving the idea of what I was trying to show, so I thought I would add a little something to the image to give you a better idea of what it really was.   

Jerry

Todd Rahm

Jerry, thats a whole lot of calls, and where did ya find that lilttle person?  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

That is my "little" woman.  All 5' 2" of her.    :biggrin:

Jerry

FinsnFur

HO...LEE...CRAP! :shock2:

The first pic got me thinking....."ok Jerry's bored or were really missing something here." LOL

Where in the heck did you find that thing? That is so cool.
If she's 5'2", that stump had to be roughly 20 feet across. That is amazing. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyotehunter_1

Notice the topic header...   :laf:

Good pic, Jerry   :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

WhiteHare

Looks like  a Mighty RedWood stump to me.

(I had some inside info on that).   

I know nobody said the picture was doctored but for clarification in case there would be some doubt of it's authenticity,  He did not photoshop in "The little woman".  Saw the pics on his camera before he had the chance. 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Thanks WhiteHare and thanks for putting us up for the night.

On another note, if anyone wants some REALLY good smoked cheese you need to talk with WhiteHare.  He sent some home that he had fixed up and it is GREAT.  Not all gone yet, but have started on the slightly aged since I couldn't wait.

Jerry