• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Another great job by Yoter's Den

Started by possumal, October 25, 2011, 09:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Recently, I ordered two custom deployment bags from April at Yoter's Den, both for the Fury/SP-55 combination, one for me and one for Yote Yoda.  I wanted April to put an extra pouch on the outside to hold the patch cable to run the Black Jack or Jack Attack decoys with the Foxpro TX-500 remote.  I wanted to leave the cable plugged in to the Aux. port on the Fury, so all you have to do is pull the other terminal end out of the pouch and plug it into the back of the decoy.  As always, April outdid herself in filling my request.  She even put two quick release straps on the bottom of the bag to attach a tripod, a rolled up garment, whatever.  Unsurpassed quality by a great seamstress with a great attitude to satisfy customers.  April never ceases to amaze me with the quality of her work.  Here are a few pictures of my bag, in the new Multi Cam pattern which works in any surroundings and light
conditions. The bag is 13 1/2" long, 11" wide including pouches, 10 1/2" tall, and weighs 9 lbs. 5 oz., including the Fury, SP-55 speaker, TX500 remote, and a 2.3AH 12V SLA battery which I prefer to the 8aa pack. I can't imagine hunting without this quality bag. Thanks April & crew.  Yote Yoda loves his bag too, and can't get over the quality being so high.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

FinsnFur

Looks good from here :wink:
I cant say that I've ever heard a bad thing about the Yoters Den products.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com