• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Howled In Bobcat

Started by Jerry Hunsley, August 09, 2006, 09:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hunsley

I knew that would catch your attention. I actually started my set out with a lone howl and I followed that up with a rabbit distress. My partner Rocky Tibbs shot it and I never even got to see it come in. It was a 31lb. male. He was a little red compared to the one next to him in the picture. Rocky shot that one going home from town. It ran accross the road in front of him and stopped out over 200yds. Nice looking blue bobcat. Notice the Howler hanging on the wall. I made that out of a buffalo horn for him many years ago.   This is another nice coyote shot in winter time by Rocky Tibbs when he was feeding cattle. There was quite a bit of snow on the ground and he shot the coyote right off his tractor.

nailbender

Nice cat. They won'y let us shoot at them in Iowa yet. Few starting to show up though. Heard rumor of southen areas getting season. Now that I think of it. I believe we may have visited in Sioux Falls last Dec.. At the Sportsman's warehouse predator thing. I got there late and left early( bored girlfriend) but I remember those howls you were doin'.

FinsnFur

Wow, beautiful furs Jerry.
I think I want to hunt with Rocky for a day or 4 :biggrin:

Fixed your cat picture by the, it wasn't showing up, part of the code was missing. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jerry Hunsley

Thanks alot. I'm learning.

Brad H

Nice cats!

I'm sure anxious for December 1st to get here when our cat season opens.

Brad

Greenside

Baby Blue shot not to far from Jerry. Came in about 3 minutes ,after howling, to a rabbit distress.

vvarmitr

Hey Jerry: ask Rocky what the coyote was doing on the tractor? :shrug:

:roflmao:

fuzz624

Hey guys,nice pics. Jerry i love the looks of those rugs,verry nice.

Jerry Hunsley

Quote from: vvarmitr on September 28, 2006, 10:09:19 AM
Hey Jerry: ask Rocky what the coyote was doing on the tractor? :shrug:

:roflmao:
That's what it sounds like doesn't it. I'm always doing somthing like that. Actually he shot it while he was on the tractor.  I'm sure you know that. Your just rying to get my goat.  :roflmao:

vvarmitr

Well Jerry: I'm not all that good at getting coyotes, maybe I should try for goats?  :huh:

When I went to get my  first coyote done it wasn't that much more for a fullsize mount than having a rug made. I guess people that put felt on aren't that cheap. :shrug:

desert dog

Nice Photos guys.  Gets the hunting juices flowing.

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"