Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bigben

For some reason it doesnt surprise me that i havent heard about this like you do the school shootings
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Hawks Feather

Like Jim said, it is time to ban all knives.  Only (obama's chosen ones) should be allow to carry a knife.

Jerry

slagmaker

Watcbed some of that yesyerday while i was on break. The reporter kept refering to the bad guy as the gunman. He would correct himself but only after others cougbt him on it
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

nastygunz

BACKGROUND KNIFE CHECKS AND KNIFE CARRY PERMITS!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING...not to make light of the people injured, but if a nutcase wants to go on a rampage, its gunna happen with or without a gun.

FinsnFur

Quote from: nastygunz on April 10, 2013, 07:03:38 PM
but if a nutcase wants to go on a rampage, its gunna happen with or without a gun.

Yip! :eyebrownod: And they do.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 10, 2013, 05:54:57 AM
...at a College near Houston yesterday.

BAN ALL KNIVES! :doh2:
Yea I saw this on the News, Never heard a word about how this would have came to a end real quick if a teacher had of been armed !!!
Fuzzy