• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

MLK Coyote...

Started by Yotehntr, January 21, 2019, 05:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

Had the day off today, so me and a buddy took the curs out for a hunt.  This male came in in what had to be under a minute.  Tough shot at about 35 yards lol.  The curs keep their eye's on the field... They're getting to where they'll whine if they spot one.... that is since I tie 'em down lol otherwise they go over my head and I don't get a shot! I string 'em together with the strap from a ratchet strap... through one collar and a bow on the other. Kinda gives 'em the rip cord affect.  :laf:

They "roughed him up" a little... Roi's checking out the exit wound, went in right behind the right shoulder... expert shot @ 35 yards...  :alscalls:

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

I miss this...I wanna go :jump:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Nice one, Brad!  Glad to see it.

Johnny

Yotehntr

Thanks guys! All the rain we’ve been having it was fun to sneak out for a couple hours. We went from rain to a hard freeze.

pitw

Good shooting. :yoyo:
So when the dogs are tied together do they ever run on each side of a tree?  Sounded like fun for sure.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Yotehntr

LOL, so far I haven’t had them loose from a tree and tied together. I’ve had them pull out my knot and take off a time or 2 though. That’s usually after the shot though.

riverboss

I love hunting coyotes with my dog! It adds a new twist to it.
Can yours smell one before you see it yet?
Spot learned early on to sit behind me, his ears couldn't take it, after a few shots he decided to get back.
If they come in from behind he will break. But usually holds very good if they come in front of us.
I have shot one st 2 ft while he was shaking so hard I couldn't believe it didn't see him.
Beautiful dogs, hope you bring them.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

HaMeR

Glad you got out Brad!! I've seen your expert marksmanship from 50yds too!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Yotehntr

Dan is especially spastic about coyotes, (shakes on stand) it isn’t unusual for him to whine before one gets there I am guessing he is scenting them.  Dan is usually the one that finds the coyotes. Roi has gotten to where he breaks their necks. Not every time, but several times now. I wouldn’t have thought a dog could do that. I was taking pics of them baying one with my iPhone they take “live” pics about a 5 Sec video each pic, I caught him on film you could hear it’s neck pop. Then he drops em and looks at it for a few secs.

Yotehntr

Quote from: HaMeR on January 23, 2019, 09:48:56 AM
Glad you got out Brad!! I've seen your expert marksmanship from 50yds too!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
LOL I’m a Killa at anything I can hit with a rock! :)

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

riverboss

Sounds like they like to get rough!
Spot just sniffs em! He like to chase them and be chased but really doesnt care much about them after they are dead. I haven't had one that was still alive to see how he would react.
I'm kind of glad he's no aggressive because he goes everywhere can with me even in the grocery store.

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk