• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Coyote triple

Started by Bob D, September 07, 2006, 08:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

The weather was supposed to be cooler 61 but it was 71 anyway it was hot but turned out to be a good morning.  Called up about 6 in the second set. Used a Pilgrim hand call. Called up 1 at the first set with another hand call. It did a sneak job coming up behind me. I missed as it ran off.

keekee

Nice going Bob! Sounds like a blast!

Were they yoy coyotes?

Brent

Bob D

Yea KeeKee they were young uns and dumb uns to. The one that snuck behind  me was was not dumb.
Bob

FinsnFur

Nice job.
That's a heck of a way to start your season  :congrats: Now ya can only hope it continues that way.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Nice job and nice photo Bob!!

CCP

Good job BOB cant think of a better way to start the season.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

canine

Way to go Bob :yoyo:

Is that your friendly conservation officer Rusty? :biggrin: I know he does well with the kids, is he pullin his weight as far as knockin down the coyotes? or are you havin to do all the work? :wink:

Congrats to a great start!!

JD

Bob D

Yea thats ole Rusty. He did pretty good yesterday he got 2 of the three. I had one that I had barked to a stop right in front of me about 40 yards, aimed , squeezed the trigger....click!  Out of bullets of all things. We should have gotten a few more. We will go back and try again later.
Bob

canine

Sounds like you guy's make a pretty good team Bob!!

Sounds as though you have a good population of coyotes in your neck of the woods.

JD

Bob D

We have only been twice together, killed 5 in those two hunts.  I wish it would be like that on every hunt.LOL We have a few coyotes here. Sometimes after going for several weeks without seeing one it seems like we don't have any. I guess it's like that most everywhere. I hunt on private land so I don't usually run into other hunters like ya'll did while filming last weekend. I guess we are lucky to be able to do that around here. We have public hunting here but I don't hunt on public land. I guess I would if I didn't have a place to go. Of course Kee Kee wouldn't have to worry about running into other people if they just knew that the firehose monster was around rolling it up . :roflmao:

Jerry Hunsley

Way to go Bob. For some reason the picture didn't show up on my computer though. Keep it up.

Bob D

Lighterknot

nice pic except for the Auburn sign...lol

Go Gators!!!
Chad

iraMD

Makes me Homesick not being able to go with you.  Being in Michigan not having a place to hunt for once is tough.  As Surgery Residency goes on i Guess i will figure out where to hunt.  Mr. Bob I will be home to go with you Nov. 1 Thru the 7th.  Tell Rusty thank you for taking my place.

Stanley