• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

converting decoys

Started by Silencer, August 14, 2007, 03:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I had a brainstorm at work today  :shrug:  With the prices of goose decoys outrageous I come up with the idea of converting my turkey dekes over to goose  :eyebrow: :roflmao:

I took and cut the heads off, gorrila glued a paper towel roll in for the neck then glued the heads back on and
painted them up.  Tada !!!  I got me a small flock of geese that will move in the wind for layout field hunting !!!
Turned out decent, I bet they'll work until moma gets back to work and I aint payin for everything around here
so I can get me some ghg's or bigfoots  :congrats:

I'll have to replace my turks this spring, but its going to be $$$$$ cheaper !!! 
( I've also been looking for lawn ornaments at yard sales to paint up )

FinsnFur

Pictures We need pictures.

It sounds like a good idea. I can only imagine some of the disasters possible..show us some pics  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

My camera took a dump.  This weekend I'll get some pic's with my brother's camera when he gets home.

ohiobob

Vic
I am eager to see the Pics myself
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

I think he forgot about us  :confused:  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

I got the pics and the camera still here  :biggrin:  Got to wait another week to get them loaded on the computer  :sad3:

I need a new camera and computer, this blows  :sad:   Also got some pics of my boys at their first football game last saturday that I wanted to share.

ohiobob

Vic
Are the Pics of the Boys PLAYING Football or of them at a game,,and Hopefully not at a STEELER'S Game  :puke: :puke: :puke:   :laf:  :laf:  :laf: ah its my Favorite time of year,,Friday Nights I will be at High School games,,and My Buddy that died at 32,,his Son got a Full Ride to West Virginia University to play for them,,he is 6' 6" and 365,,they are trying to get him BIGGER !!! but I may go to the WVU and Pitt game this year,,the" Backyard brawl"  woohooooo and then in a few more weeks it is HUNTIN Season  :biggrin:
Bob

Silencer

Its them playing their first real pee-wee football game  :yoyo:  Them boys are tough buggers lol  especially the 6 yr old  :yoyo:

ohiobob

Vic
I remember them good ole days  :wo: I remember when I played and when my Kids Played,,enjoy these Times Vic,,it seems as these Good times are gone in a flash,, and the Kids all Grow up overnight,,or so it seems
Bob