• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

3 goose mornin i'm stoked !! UPDATED W/PICS lol

Started by Silencer, September 19, 2007, 07:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

The day started off very foggy but I knew just over the hill on 2 seperate ponds were 2 flocks.  I set the dekes up in 3 separate families on 3 points of a triangle.   My buddy set up at the edge of the field along the pine row.  15 minutes after sunrise 2 loners came in, I should of had my first double.  Downed the first bird but shot behind the second.  Another 15 or so minutes here comes a small flock, I got on the call and brought em to the center of the triangle,  got 1 more from that bunch. 
Right before I was packing up, a 3rd larger flock came in, my buddy must of felt left out cuz he started shooting as they came.  I managed to swing them my way with the call and shot another.

What a great morning, things worked out great, my callin wasnt bad to boot !!!!

Pic's to follow when my bro calls me to walk me through the upload process on his computer.

Todd Rahm

WHAT?????????????????????

With a title like that ya have no geeser's to look at?  :doh2: Holy smokers what a tease.  :shck:

DirtyDog

Silencer

Thanks man, here's pic's of the goose toter... lol

I didnt need my bro, my comp has a program built in it for scanners and camera and I was able to upload them YEEHAW !!

bowjunkie

sweet can't wait ta fling a stick at a goose this yr  :biggrin: youth waterfowl is this weekend then next us old farts geta hunt

Hawks Feather

Does look like you are having a great time.

Jerry

FinsnFur

NNNNnnnnnnnnice!  :highclap:
Way to go and thanks for bringing em in. Todd must be at work, cant see the pics  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

Nice! I love watching Geese crumple and come crashing to the ground!!!
CHAD

Silencer

QuoteDoes look like you are having a great time

The great time will be this weekend when my boys are on the river for the Youth Waterfowl Hunt !!!   

I should be able to get some fun photos.

Hawks Feather

I will be looking forward to seeing them.  Have fun with the boys.

Jerry