• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Youth Waterfowl Day Good Times!!!

Started by Silencer, September 22, 2007, 08:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Could only hunt for an hour this morning, the kids bowling league starts today  :rolleye: :iroll:

We passed up on tons of divers, but called and decoyed a pair of female woody's.  Man did they decoy well !!!!!

We ended up with 1 anyhow and seen a Bald Eagle in the process which was a breathtaking experience for all of us.  I was so in awe about the Eagle that I forgot I had the camera.

The kids are really hooked now, I let my youngest call right with me and the oldest boy was the gunner.

Thanks for looking  :congrats:        Team Duban hooked for life now !!!!

DirtyDog

Thats awsome. The look on that boys face is priceless. Congrats on a good morning.  :yoyo:

Silencer

Thanks, thats his first duck ever.  He was still a bit shakey during that pic  :wink:

Todd Rahm

Coulter

That is awesome...Its greta to see kids out enjoying the great outdoors :yoyo:

Steve

FinsnFur

:yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: The look on that kids face is priceless. Way cool Silencer  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

Now ain't that just the way it's supposed to be. I'm thinking that hunt will last a lifetime.  :congrats:

Looks like you got that lab working good.  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Hawks Feather

Those are memories that none of you will forget. 

Jerry

KySongDog

Very nice!  I enjoyed those pics. Thanks!