• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Showcase,THO Game Calls by Al Woodard

Started by THO Game Calls, September 30, 2007, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzz624

Beautiful calls as always Al.It is also a great bio.I like reading how others got started into this great sport of ours.

Bob D

Al those two calls are quite lovely. They really show off well , as every call I've ever seen of yours does. Someone is going to win a treasure at the end of the month. I hope you are doing fine.
Bob

securpro

If those sound as good as they look youll need more bullets !!!!!!!! :biggrin: awsome lookin calls, great job Al. Hopein to win these :fingerx:

Keekee is it possible to create a winners list ?
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

NASA

Al is one of the most generous people I've ever known.  He's gone out of his way for me more than once.  And his calls are second to none.  He's #1 in my book!   :yoyo:

Red Dog

Nice bio!!! The call look great.Good job :yoyo:

The Rock

Al does make a nice call.

Send those to N.M.  :biggrin:

bigben

very nice calls al.  went and read down through the posts.  seen that you tie flys.  I used to be pretty good at it(won the junior devision at the eastern sports and outdoor show) then got my index and thumb of my right hand in a place it should not be(table saw).  I still have em but feeling is coming back in the index finger and the thumb is getting better.  I do not have full mobility in my index but atleast they are still there.  after that it was two years before I picked up my stuff again. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

THO Game Calls

The winner of these calls needs to E mail me

thogamecalls@aol.com

so I can send you your calls.  Please include your NAME and Address

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Well! We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner is.......................bowslinger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrads dude!!!! :biggrin:  You have got you self a fine call! Trust me I got a few myself!

Just shoot Al over a email with your sipping address.

Al,

Thanks so much for stepping up and doing a showcase!

Brent

kkbait

congrats bowslinger looks like your getting a nice pair

wv_yoter

Jason

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Hawks Feather

Congrats bowslinger and thanks to Al for the call.

Jerry

iahntr

bowslinger you lucky dog!
Thanks for puttin em up Al.
Scott

bowjunkie

man what a set congrats Bowslinger I bet they sound as good as they look  :wink:

Al thanks for particapating and putting up such a fantastic set  :yoyo:

Nelson

Great win Bowslinger and thank you Al for putting up the calls!!

Nelson

FinsnFur

Nice grab Bowslinger.  :yoyo:

And thank you Al for participating in the showcases.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HaMeR

Congrats a real sweet call Bowslinger!! Hope it brings you many memorable moments in the field!! :biggrin: :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bowslinger

thanks guys i fell like a fool i did not even know i womn bin so busy i forgot to check this al let me now if u got my adress i sent it to u thank u sir

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!