• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

More virtual hunting

Started by Lighterknot, October 12, 2006, 08:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighterknot

I will start it off with the easy one and work my way up to the one I can barely see and I took the picture...

Chad

Lighterknot

no guesses?  I will give ya a hint...one has a turkey, one has a deer, and the other a timber rattler
Chad

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Lighterknot

correctamundo...nice rainbow effect too lol.  That was a strange sight seeing 2 timber rattlers swimming across the river...when we trolled over to them and one "disapeared" I figured it was time to leave.  I pulled up the trolling motor and went to start the outboard and when i looked back to trim it down, there was the 2nd one...it had climbed up my outboard and somehow made it's way into my boat.  My buddy about jumped out of the boat when i told him to get up because there was a rattlesnake right behind him.  We ended up using one of our fishing poles to toss him out of the boat and got out of there...we were both so excited/scared we forgot to get a picture of him in the boat.

I can't even see the turkey in the other one...dang disposable cameras
Chad

FinsnFur

I can tell ya right now that if I would have been in that boat when that thing decided to climb in...
I'd a made it out of that boat and to shore so fast I would have never touched the water.  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

Lighterknot was that the Alabama river?

Lighterknot

Yeah Bob, the picture of the snake is in between Cooter's pond and Maxwell AFB.  The other two pictures were taken from my boat on  Lake Mitchell...looks like good callin land up there.  Parts of Coosa WMA border lake mitchell and I am going to scout it out next weekend.
Chad