• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

COMANCHES OFF THE RESERVATION!!!

Started by nastygunz, October 20, 2012, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

The Super Comanche .410 that is!...Beautiful Fall day, blue skies and sunshine, leaves dropping everywhere, about 70 degrees...best part of the year in New England...I set up an ambush spot where a row of trees bottleneck between 2 corn fields with the Merrimack River hemming in one side...I saw 4 bushy tails but only had 1 good shot with the pistol, fun hunt !

The Killing Woods:

I had to check her point of aim 1st, plastered the target at 20 yards with 3 inch 7 1/2 shot .410 thunder:

20 yards off a fallen dead log, DRT:

Next trip out I think The Contender gets its turn!

Hidehunter

Very Nice!!  I have taken a few squacks with my Ruger 22/45 but have no other pistols to squack hunt with.  Sure wouldnt mind owning the one ya got right there.  Congrats on a great day in the woods  :yoyo:  :yoyo:
Denver                                           

nastygunz

The Super Comanches are CHEAP and hold a great pattern, I think they are a great bargain.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/21150

nastygunz

I take my squirrel hand gunning serious  :wink:

Todd Rahm

Man, I love that ya talked me into my comanche. Heck I'll even pick up one or two others if I get the chance.

nastygunz

Hah!..I was just thinking about you Todd!...have you had that classic out yet this year?...I was also just thinking while I was sitting there watching squirrels out of range of the Comanche my .17 HMR rifle was sitting in my truck..forgot it was there :doh2:...alot of times I take the Comanche or Contender in the holster and the .22 or .17 rifle and use whichever one fits the range of the squirrel...I had 2 Comanches and my brother got one off me but I'm always looking for used ones, they go realll cheap.

Todd Rahm

Its in the truck but hasn't seen blood yet this fall. Thinking maybe ptarmigan.  :biggrin:

nastygunz

I got my eye on a big ole pheasant I keep seeing around the bottom of a corn field, that would be a .410 hand gun trophy!