• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2014 LBL

Started by riverboss, December 12, 2013, 05:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

So who all is going to be there this year?  I will be  :jump: .

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

It will be great to see you guys again! Jim is Jon coming with you?

weedwalker

KySongDog

I'm thinking seriously about it. 

slagmaker

Making the plans

Hey anybody have an extra roaster oven like mine? That way i can make more stew.

Or a kettle like secure pro has
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

I'm hoping Jon can come.  Right now we are planning on being there Monday evening Feb. 3.  LBL is the hunting  highlight of the year for me.  I look forward to seeing all you guys! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

riverboss

Slag ive been on a cast iron buying spree over the summer and have a 15" skillet with lid that is 3 in deep if that would help I could bring it.

riverboss

Good deal Jim! cant wait, Johnny im sure you will make it, it wouldn't be the same without seeing you their. I will be there some time tues or wed in the am I got my cabin tues- sat.

linemansteve

I'll be there, looks like wed late afternoon   Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

slagmaker

Quote from: riverboss on December 13, 2013, 05:09:23 AM
Slag ive been on a cast iron buying spree over the summer and have a 15" skillet with lid that is 3 in deep if that would help I could bring it.
Need something bigger than that. I have a big dutch oven for browning the meat. Need somerhing bigger for the actual cooking.

But then again if the lid is heavy enough might be able to use it for making cobbler

Coulter

I'm in as long as HaMeR is able to make it. Got it all planned on the calendar already...

Steve

deerdad

Looking forward to it have a cabin from Wednesday hope together there then been a slow year I'm sure if the economic recovery continues next year the year after for sure I will be eligible for food stamps  :laf:
Big fun can't wait to see y'all !
"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid!"

Alpha1

I will be there; what are the dates again?

weedwalker

Quote from: Alpha1 on December 26, 2013, 03:53:09 PM
I will be there; what are the dates again?

Feb 7th, 8th & 9th at Wranglers Campground.

deerdad

Don"t know if I will get down before Friday night have worked 6 days this year and am working now next wk who knows weather sucks for outside work
have a cabin Greg & Daren are taking care of the details I'm dealing with some Dr. stuff looking forward to seeing y'all guess we can hunt at night with shotguns now. that would be a kick friend that lives in In. said it was great need a red spot light
"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid!"

KySongDog

deerdad

No night hunting for coyotes allowed at LBL.   

slagmaker

Quote from: Semp on January 25, 2014, 06:45:53 AM
deerdad

No night hunting for coyotes allowed at LBL.   

and that bites. But it is federal land and the feds make there own rules.

hey semp have you been able to go out at night yet?

KySongDog

Quote from: slagmaker on January 25, 2014, 12:06:26 PM

hey semp have you been able to go out at night yet?

I haven't tried night hunting yet.   It is by moonlight only right now in KY.  On Feb 1 we can start using lights/night vision.  I may try it then.