• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

This F#%&ing impeachment

Started by FinsnFur, December 18, 2019, 08:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I absolutely cannot believe they got away with this. :iroll: Do absolutely nothing for three years accept go after Trump and to even plan it before he is even sworn into office and then base the whole thing on hunches, ghosts, false documents, and hear say?
How in the hell does this even happen? I dont get it...and now what?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

The dems control the house and hate that they didn't get the presidency since it was promised to them by all of the media.  So they have been working to do anything they can to toss crap on Trump.  Since they can't follow the rules, they change them and make things up.  They are just crappy people.  Since the Senate has a majority of republicans it will have a different vote there.  But all you will ever hear is that the House voted in favor. 

riverboss

This has opened the eyes of alot of voters who were on the fence as to wether Trump knew what he talking about on corruption.

Sent from my Vivo XI using Tapatalk

remrogers

Trump isn't a politician and the Dems hate him for it. That and the fact that he doesn't play by their "rules". Hopefully, the general voting public will see this for what it is; a personal vendetta.

nastygunz

I think this only strengthens Trump for a run at the second term. I think it is totally disgusting that they put their personal agendas and political careers before the good of the country. Term limitations to get rid of those career politicians! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

JohnP

Quote from: remrogers on December 18, 2019, 11:35:42 PM
Trump isn't a politician and the Dems hate him for it. That and the fact that he doesn't play by their "rules". Hopefully, the general voting public will see this for what it is; a personal vendetta.

I think that is pretty much on target.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

It's all very disturbing. Very very disturbing at how they can get away with it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

nastygunz

That place needs a big sweep out!

JohnP

Now they are going on "vacation" without sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.  They are truly a disgusting bunch, both Democrats and Republicans.  I sent my Representative an email this morning stating: 

I find it disgusting that with such an important matter of impeachment that the House has decided to take a vacation.  You and all your fellow Representatives, who are under worked and over paid, need to stay in DC until this impeachment is sent to the Senate.  Please spare me the answer that "Nancy" declared we could leave.  You and the others should have the backbone to say NO! we want this settled.  Lets not forget that you work for us not the Speaker. 

nastygunz

Revolution!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👊👊👊

Hawks Feather

JohnP,

If your Representative is a democrat then you are spot on.  If not, as a republican, he/she had no say in when the controlling party (democrats) decided to adjourn or anything else for that matter.  The democrats could reconvene tomorrow if they wanted to or they could just 'talk' about the impeachment vote and never bring it to the floor for a vote.  I think they are seeing that MANY people including voting people in their home district are not all that happy (some are of course) with the whole process.  What happens and when it happens is totally in the hands of the democrats.

HaMeR

So you're saying that when the dems decide to send the vote to the Senate,, feet need to be drug til say sometime after Nov 2020.  A few more hearings & a some more evidential reviews couldn't be a bad thing.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Jerry I don't think I ever read something that you posted that I disagreed with, but there is always a first for most everything.  So I must respectfully disagree with you, although I do know that Pelosi is the ringmaster.  However, I think if the Republicans and maybe a few Democrats stood up and said HELL NO we are not leaving until this is settled I think it would show the American people how the Dems do not want this settled. 

Unfortunately and to my embarrassment our Rep is a Democrat. 

riverboss

I have read that now Peluso and Shift for brains are trying to take down Pence for his involvement!
Now if that were to happen with our rouge Democratic Congress who do you think would take they're place?

Yep! Peluso, I don't think this is going to end well.
The whole thing is a sham, with no rules to follow untill they make them up!

Hawks Feather

John,
There are 233 Democrats and 197 Republicans in Congress. So Republicans could say, “Hell no!”, “Kiss by behind”, or anything else and the vote would be the same.  Those opposed to the impeachment of the president could camp out in the chamber till Hell freezes over and it would make no difference.  The majority party sets the rules and despite what they say about following the constitution they made up some of their own rules.  Here is a link to what my cousin had to say in his allotted 1 and 1/2 minute on the floor:   And here is Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell’s view of the actions of the Democrats in the Congress:  

Jerry

FinsnFur

Not gonna lie..it kinda frightens me how they can get away with this. :huh:

Bob Latta :thumb2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 23, 2019, 11:46:25 PM
Not gonna lie..it kinda frightens me how they can get away with this. :huh:
Bob Latta :thumb2:

They get away with this because WE let them.  WE not only elect them WE re-elect them.  WE also elect muslims who get swore into office on the Koran.

WE are in this mess because WE want to be.

bambam

Maybe Piglosi is afraid all this and more will be exposed in a senate trial; for  those who have not followed all of this very closely, Piglosi's son is involved in Ukraine along with Biden;

https://www.libertariannews.org/2019/12/16/giuliani-drops-bombshell-corruption-evidence/

Here's a fairly detailed explanation of why she is delaying sending it to the senate;

riverboss

Trump's lawyer has been going back and forth over there getting the proof of all they have done!
He better be careful he's going to be the next Clinton suicide!

bambam

Here's a news flash we all could have predicted; That alcoholic , brain-dead Piglosi wants to bring MORE articles of impeachment even before she sends the first 2 to the senate;

Begins around the 16 minute mark;