• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Carry Gun ideas?

Started by Todd Rahm, December 20, 2012, 09:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Got the wife's today!! After test fitting half the guns in the area, this one felt great to her. It's a 357 with the initial intent to shoot and carry 38+P in it, but to have the 357 option if she comfortable with it. Alls I need to do is get a holster for it and a laser and she be golden outside of practice.

FinsnFur

I REALLY like that.
I didnt realize them LCR's were that badass looking. :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

And light Jim!!! I told her I might get one for myself.  :innocentwhistle:

weedwalker

My wife has the Ruger LCR .38 and she loves it.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

bigben

They are nice guns. How is the recoil with 357 rounds?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

KySongDog

A light snubby and 357 mag loads.........I think you already know the answer to that, Ben.    :laf:

bigben

Yeah i shot my uncles smith and it has a sharp kick. I didnt know if the different designs on the frame helped manage recoil or not. I shot a sw460 with hot loads that felt like someone hitting you in the web of the thumb with a broom handle. Very impressive gun to shoot.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.