• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Took the plunge

Started by straycat, September 25, 2006, 06:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Well,last Mon after the doc visit I broke down and bought a new rifle. :highclap: Stevens 200 in 243,Bought a leupold scope wich came today and now I just need scope mounts and I'll be set. Took the rifle apart and sprayed the camo base coat before even shooting it :innocentwhistle:.Guess I'll pick up some mounts tomorrow after yet another doc visit and finish the paint job.I have an idea of how I will camo it but would likee to see pics of some if you guys have any.Thanks
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

fuzz624

Good choice on new rifle.I have one in 22-250 and i really like it.I still need to camo mine so i cant be much help there.I would recomend sanding off all mould lines and rough spots before painting.Thease rifles dont look pretty but they sure shoot good.Let us know how it shoots and post pics when you get the camo done.

FinsnFur

I just cut my own stencils out of posterboard when I did mine.
This paint job's a couple years old.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bearmanric

nice pait job Jim i  like it. i want to try my lightforce soon. straycat fun painting our gun's. get those scope mount's varmint time. Rick

CCP

You got to shoot that rifle yet Straycat? Come on post some results
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net