• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Really?

Started by Todd Rahm, March 14, 2012, 10:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

We can't pray in schools, but these yahoos get a permit to shoot down The Nations bird?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/14/wyoming-native-american-tribe-gets-rare-permit-to-kill-bald-eagles/#ixzz1p4CM8t00

Alot of this political bull crap is starting to wear on me.

We accidently burn a few towl head bibles, and appoligize for it as they are over there burning bibles, cross or what ever else they can in protest...................even going after americans? Drop a freak'n bomb on them already.  :argh:

slagmaker

Native AMERICAN Indians. Not a dot head indian. These are not the ones burning bibles. If we were to drop a bomb on them we would be dropping a bomb on American soil. Not sure anyone but the rag heads would like that.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Todd Rahm

Native my ass, I don't care what they call themsleves. The rules don't shouldn't bend for some and not for others. (Not that I wan't to shoot an Eagle mind you)

The post wasn't directed at the native americans, more so it was pointed all the guttless political correctness this nation seems to be spewing forward to make someone feel good about themselves or for votes. It was just one of a few articles I read or saw today that tramples ones beliefs to faovr anothers, no rhyme or reason.

But really, who are they that they are special enough to blast a couple of Eagles a year/ WE already give them a crap load of money, land and other special treatments so they can sit home and drink and smoke all day and do nothing?  :shrug:

Whats really the benefit of being an American anymore or being in this Country? That they aren't slowly taken away from us?

FinsnFur

Quote from: Todd Rahm on March 14, 2012, 04:02:15 PM
WE already give them a crap load of money, land and other special treatments so they can sit home and drink and smoke all day and do nothing?

I'm with ya there. So many of them simply give up trying to be someone or something since they get everything handed to them, it's saddening.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com