• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2012 Biggest Turkey winner

Started by FinsnFur, June 02, 2012, 09:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Looks like Bisquit is walking with the wager this year, as winner of the 2012 Biggest Turkey contest :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats Bisquit on that double beard  :yoyo: and thanks for sharing the experience with us.
YOU my friend will be walking away with $100 bucks and a custom made coyote jaw knife donated by BamBam

Get in touch with me via PM and let me know how'd you'd like your earnings. Paypal or Cash?
Cash will be mailed out in the form of a debit card.
I'll have BamBam PM you for an address to mail that beautiful knife to :eyebrow:

And congrats to everyone who harvested a nice bird and entered the contest this year. I for one appreciate your participation and the opportunity for the contest.
Big thanks to all our members that contribute to the FnF Members Bank throughout  the year in many different ways which is what funds these contests and makes them possible. :congrats:
And thanks Bam Bam and Gene for the additional donations in the form of prizes this year. Much appreciated.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Congratulations Bisquit!  That is one nice bird.  Don't forget to send Jim the breast so that he can have thanksgiving dinner.   :wink:

Jerry

Hidehunter

Congrats for winning and the nice bird.  I won one of BamBam's knives a couple years ago in the turkey contest.  They are nice as well.
Denver                                           

FOsteology

bambam

Congrats Biscuit ! PM me your address and I'll get your knife in the mail.

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

nailbender

lacie23

iahntr

Scott

Biscuit

Thanks alot guys!!!! What a year it has been, also want to thank all the people that made this contest possible :highclap: PM's sent

Dave

Congrats Biscuit - great looking dbl beard!