• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Went to the high country (pics)

Started by catskinner, July 01, 2007, 03:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catskinner

Took a run to the trapping country here are some pics.

This is an old marten set, one of many on this line.

FinsnFur

Oh my gawd  :shck:
We only get to see pics like that in the movies around here. Absolutely beautiful catskinner  :highclap:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

catskinner

iahntr

Man I love that country!! Thanks for postin the pics. We're gonna miss that this year :sad: Our vacation the year before last was out in Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park, last year was out in Yellowstone, this year, it will be next week in Chicago. :doh2: Every 3 yrs we do a family reunion type thing. Don't get me wrong, as I get older I enjoy seeing my relation, most of which we only see at this time, hang out, do a little golfin etc. But we sure are gonna miss the mountains :sad:
Scott

keekee

Awesome pic's! I look forward to fall when I can see some of them pic's with fur in them!
I would love to spend a winter trapping some were like that!

Brent

catskinner

I dont know keekee, we caught Lucky and his two dumb brothers last year, hope there is a few more. :eyebrownod:

Bills Custom Calls

I really like the veiw that sure is some pretty country

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Silencer

keekee

I would take my chances just to spend the winter in country like that trapping all winter! Man that's awesome country!

Brent

catskinner

We got 4' of snow dumped on us in 3 days last year. When we got back with the sleds we found the snow drifted across the road in the open places, finger after finger. Just held our breath that we didn't trigger an avalanche, I was glad to get out of there.