• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Where are you?

Started by jbordy, February 16, 2008, 08:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbordy

This information might be found some place else but as you guys talk about your hunts it sure would be nice to know your state.  When I hit profile a double barreled shotgun appears and I am staring down the business end of both barrels: not really it just says that I can't view them :nofgr:.  I know that I am new here and some of you are actually friends, but for us newbe's a location would be great.  No not a GPS location :sneer: but "Kansas" would be sufficient.  Maybe even posted in the left column after your username.
Learn daily and pass it on.

topdawg

Western Kentucky   here
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Frogman

I am located in Western WV along the Ohio River near Parkersburg, WV and Marietta, OH.  I hunt mostly in Wirt, Wood, and Calhoun counties.   We have very steep and high hills and a mix of woods and fields.  Lots of underbrush as most of the hardwoods have been timbered.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

onecoyote

I'm all over the southwest, Arizona, Nevada and California. I'm a homeless snowbird at this time, but looking to settle down in central Nevada, right in the middle of a million coyotes.

THO Game Calls

I am in New Hampshire.  I hunt here and in Vermont mostly.

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

cb223

CHAD

Bills Custom Calls

I am in East Central Ohio  About 2 hrs NE of Columbus
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

West Central Iowa here. Pretty flat, a little rolling in spots.  Smaller timbers, and about three houses per section (square mile).
Scott

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

Jimmie in Ky

weedwalker

SE Kentucky. Steep hills, deep hollers, mostly timber and brush. Not many fields except the coal strip mines.

Roundman

East and middle Tennessee

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Coulter

NW Pa....5 minutes from Lake Erie :biggrin:

Steve

LBLDOG

Im in Western Ky , in a town called Murray Ky :yoyo:

Jeb

Hawks Feather

Defiance, OH - just about in the middle of Ft. Wayne, IN and Toledo, OH.

Jerry

Mallardsr

DirtyDog

yucca

A little north of Albuquerque.