• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

happy boys

Started by Silencer, January 12, 2008, 07:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

This is what we love to do on a Saturday morning.  Had a blast, 75 birds come off the roost !!!  Picked at the stragglers  so we wouldnt spook the entire flock.  Hand calls mixed with electronic, owl and 6 crow dekes.  Passed on alot of shooting but they did good  :yoyo:
My oldest on the right wanted me to tell you guys he got one @ 50+ yards on the fly.  I witnessed it, and **** my pants.
Now he's walkin around thinkin he's all that and thensome at wingshooting  :eyebrownod:

Hawks Feather

Hey, with a shot like that he should be walking around PRETTY proud of himself.   :highclap:    Looks like a good time.

Jerry

KySongDog

That's great!  I love to see kids out huntin and enjoying the day.  You're bringin 'em up right, Silencer!   :highclap:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

LOL.. sure feed him some more, he did have to kurbstomp it when we found it  :biggrin: 

He did do well, I told him to take the shot and never figured he'd hit it especially with the modified.   I just love bustin on the boys  :roflmao:

WhiteHare

Hey, I'd be struttin my stuff too if I made a shot like that.....

Nice pics.  They look a little tired in pic #2 or is that their "Come on, hurry up Dad" look?

Tell 'em to keep up the good work.  They are pretty fortunate to have a dad like you that will spend the quality time they so deserve.....

:highclap:  :highclap:  :highclap:
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

HaMeR

Congratulations to all!!!  :congrats: :congrats:

50+ is a heckuva poke!!  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11