• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

2013 North Bay Set!!

Started by Todd Rahm, September 03, 2013, 10:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Well fellas I woke up to two packages from Steve today.  :yoyo:

I got my 2012 North Bay Game Calls Conservation Set today. Steve's been doing these for several years now, and I haven't missed a set.

This years set is a three call set, the two smaller closed reeds are made from African Blackwood, and the bigger two piece is made from African Blackwood and Novotel. (With a snazzy band)  :yoyo:

Here's set 1 of 6, to include the shirt Steve sent with it. Thanks Steve!! Nicely done!!

Hawks Feather

Great looking set of calls.  Some collector is pretty lucky.

Jerry

Todd Rahm

The two piece is African Blackwood and bocote. I think my phones spell checker got a little out of control.  :madd:

FinsnFur

Leave it Steve to make a Conservation set :eyebrownod:
Very nice work indeed. I love the spiraling.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Nice eye candy!  That spiraling is different and I like it.    :congrats:

Coulter

Hey Guys...it has been a while. Thank you kindly.

Todd I was wondering where that "Novotel" wood came from. I didn't recall picking any of that up. :confused: Gotta love cell phones. I even made sure to give you the only two piece call with a speck of sapwood in it, none of the other sets have any at all. Wish I could've got more into the call.

By the way Semp, I have a couple more calls with some spiraling that I was planning to take to a show. Maybe I'll post them up here in the next few days to see if they're are any takers. Keep a look out!

So how the heck are you guys anyway?

Steve

FinsnFur

Steve?   .. Steve? is that you? :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Coulter

Quote from: FinsnFur on September 10, 2013, 09:04:30 PM
Steve?   .. Steve? is that you? :laf:

Yup, it's me. It's been a busy summer here. We bought a boat back in May and we've been fishing Lake Erie trying to fill the freezer with perch for the winter. That and I've been trying to get my knucklehead dog Maxx trained for waterfowl work this season. Just haven't had much time to play on the 'puter. But, I figured Todd might have posted his new calls up, so I figured I better check in.

Steve

FinsnFur

Glad ya did...dont be such a stranger :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Coulter

Well, fishing is winding down now. I've just been working my butt off making calls for an upcoming show. I'll likely stop in more when my time gets freed up some more.

Oh by the way Semp...I just sold that other spiraled call I was talking about posting up here last night. I'll have to make some more when I get a chance.

Steve

Rick Howard

Formerly known as itzdirty