• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

IPCSCI coyote club

Started by CCP, February 18, 2010, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaMeR

That is how they plan to eliminate hunting. By over pricing everything to the point that people just quit doing it. Problem is they can't overprice poaching to ever stop it.  :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

I really, really wanted to stay off this thread  :innocentwhistle:.  The problem I have is in the use of the words "They" and "We", I never know who the others are :confused:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

"We" are the ones you met at the LBL & the ones that are just like us that weren't there.  :yoyo:

"They" has a double meaning here.

#1-- "They" are the good folks from the IPCSCI. In this case "They" are the good guys. Hence the #1 ranking.  :wink:

#2-- "They" are the likes of redfrog & jrbhunter & there loyal to the "bone" followers. In this case "They" are the ones that are trying to set the sport they way only a few people want it & don't have any regard for "Us" or the Farmers we try to help by NOT having a season or limits.

Hope this helps clear the mud for ya Barry!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

Quote from: HaMeR on February 25, 2010, 11:44:47 AM
"We" are the ones you met at the LBL & the ones that are just like us that weren't there.  :yoyo:

"They" has a double meaning here.

#1-- "They" are the good folks from the IPCSCI. In this case "They" are the good guys. Hence the #1 ranking.  :wink:

#2-- "They" are the likes of redfrog & jrbhunter & there loyal to the "bone" followers. In this case "They" are the ones that are trying to set the sport they way only a few people want it & don't have any regard for "Us" or the Farmers we try to help by NOT having a season or limits.

Hope this helps clear the mud for ya Barry!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Thanks HaMeR :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

^^^^^Very good explanation HaMeR :yoyo:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Todd Rahm

Ok, heres me thinking out loud.

I'm not in. As an average Joe caller, I can put that money towards bullets or gas and don't have to worry if SCI is really for the greater of us all or just taking my money.   :wo:

Seems to me you guys are tapping the lower end blue color folks, and incase ya haven't noticed we don't blend in with the normal SCI groupies.  :biggrin:

Bopeye

Quote from: Todd Rahm on March 03, 2010, 08:25:52 AM
Ok, heres me thinking out loud.

I'm not in. As an average Joe caller, I can put that money towards bullets or gas and don't have to worry if SCI is really for the greater of us all or just taking my money.   :wo:

Seems to me you guys are tapping the lower end blue color folks, and incase ya haven't noticed we don't blend in with the normal SCI groupies.  :biggrin:

Can't get them all.  :nono:

Don't worry brother, I'll get your back.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

QuoteI'm not in. As an average Joe caller, I can put that money towards bullets or gas and don't have to worry if SCI is really for the greater of us all or just taking my money.

I belong to the NRA but alot of my friends and probably some here don't belong to the NRA for various reasons and use that money for other personal things. Sometimes it's a personal choice and everyone does not agree with all of NRA then sometimes it's a matter of priority with finances in today's economy.

QuoteSeems to me you guys are tapping the lower end blue color folks, and in case ya haven't noticed we don't blend in with the normal SCI groupies.

I don't hunt ducks and dont fit in to well at the Ducks unlimited functions here.With SCI it may be the other way around they may find they don't fit in with coyote hunters. Looking at some of the top coyote hunters around the country the words "unique" and "opinionated"  or "uniquely opinionated" comes to mind not to many rich white collar coyote hunters involved.

i aint I say I aint gonna be upset if someone else does not support NRA, Ducks unlimited, NTF or SCI with there membership or money. I personally have a hard time with my fiances as alot of people in the past few years and the last thing I would want is for someone to put those finances in a strain even for an organization.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

Thats all it is Rich just a choice. Just figured I would voice a my opinion just for the difference of this post. I do have to say ya have a perty good stirring committee though.  :wink: