• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Show Case - Kee's Custom Calls/Kee's Productions

Started by keekee, March 02, 2007, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Very well done Brent.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Picures, history, and contact information.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

CypressSlough

Slick idea, Brent.  :congrats: A great way to learn about other call makers, and to find out why and how they started making calls. It could become an inspiration for new callmakers, too. Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

MattS

great looking call.  Very smooth.  This was a great idea.

keekee

Fuzz,

Thanks for the kind comments! Its a pleasure to know and get to hunt with you as well. And your right! Jim don't know what good music is! :eyebrownod:

Todd, Brian, KT, and Matt

Thank you guys! That was some of the reason for starting this. I think that knowing about your roots is a big part of call making. I am always interested in learning about other builders. There are some of these guys out there that have some very deep and traditional roots and also guys that do other things besides just turn calls.

Brent

Fireball221

Brent,
I really like this idea and can't wait for more to join in.  You did a Great Job kicking it off.   :congrats:

nailbender

Great lookin' call Brent!  Enjoyed your bio as well.

securpro

nice lookin call keekee ! keep up the good work.

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

ROOSTER

Great looking call Brent. I think some of these guys need a dose of Dr. Ralph Stanley.  :biggrin:

BigB

This is a super idea to do something like this.  Will it be sort of like a "living" document about the current call makers with all of their bio's and history?  It sounds sort of like an online custom call makers directory.  I think it is a very neat idea to read a little bit on everyone like this, and all of it will be in one common place.

Great idea, and way to set the bar for everyone else Kee.

hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

keekee

Thanks Guys!

Rooster,

I little bit of Dr Ralph wont hurt no one....lol :eyebrownod:

BigB,

I hope it works out that way. It will change to a new call maker every month. And there will be a grid at the top of the page, like in the "Predator Primers" that will have everyone that joins in listed, so at anytime you can click on there name and read there bio, or get in contact with them. Once we get a good start I hope it has a ton of diffrent builders in there!

Brent

Bopeye

You already know I like your calls so just go ahead and send it to me........... :biggrin:

I can already hear it, "And the winner is..............Bopeye the FAT MAN"!!!!

YEEHAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Brad H

Brent,

That illustrated bio you did was second to none.

Terrific job!

Brad

keekee

Bop,

If I send you any more calls you might just turn into a Coyote! :eyebrownod:

Brad,

Thank you very much Sir! That means allot comming from you!

Brent

bowjunkie

:yoyo: what an awesome forum Brent that call is way cool great job  :congrats:

DirtyDog

Brent, first off, it was good meeting you at the LBL, second your howler is the most realistic sounding call I have ever heard. I will eventually have to get one of those from you.

Joe

keekee

bowjunkie,

Thank you sir!

NewDog,

Thanks for the kind words! And it was good to meet you as well!

Brent

bigben

nice call and bio.  lookin forward to meetin ya someday.  I was wondering.  if I am lucky this spring is there a way that I can send you the needed bones to make a wingbone yelper for me?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

keekee

BigBen,

Sure! I would be happy to work it out were you can send some bones up for me to work for you. When you get ready just drop me a call ( Numbers on the site ) and we will work it out on how you can send them! I would be happy to do it!

Brent

bigben

thanks.  now lets hope I get a gobbler this spring
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

straycat

Well...........ya done it !    Good job all around,bio,call and all. Your gonna be a hard act to follow.  :bowingsmilie:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.