• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

It's only six months away

Started by coyote101, August 10, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Are we going with the first full weekend of February again? That will be the week of Monday, January 30, through Sunday, February the 5th.

It's never too early to start planning.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

No its not!
I'm getting antsy.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

centerfire_223

I can't wait!!! My son and I had a blast last year, even though the coyotes didn't play fair.  :biggrin: Drew and I were talking about just a couple of days ago.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

HaMeR

I'm saving my pennies!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Got purt near a tank of gas saved up,, well if the prices come down anyhow,, & my cabin rent!! The rest will be paid in food for those eating machines that'll be there!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Hey Jim!! Skyline needs to rotate that 2 week plant shutdown to the LBL dates!!!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

I am hoping I can make it but with using all my vacation time to stay with my daughter I don't think I will be able to get time off work.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Frogman

Hated to miss last year.  Hope I can make it this year!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

Quote from: slagmaker on August 11, 2016, 03:40:34 PM
I am hoping I can make it but with using all my vacation time to stay with my daughter I don't think I will be able to get time off work.

Can't think of a better reason to miss it slag!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Quote from: HaMeR on August 12, 2016, 01:45:25 PM
Quote from: slagmaker on August 11, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

Can't think of a better reason to miss it slag!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:

True. Family comes first.

I wi hang on every post from those that do make it and I hope ya don't go hungary
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

I plan to be there if'n the good lord willin' and the creek don't rise. 

KySongDog

So has anyone made cabin reservations yet?

Does anyone know of any new rule changes at LBL?

coyote101

Quote from: KySongDog on September 04, 2016, 09:47:09 PM
So has anyone made cabin reservations yet?

Does anyone know of any new rule changes at LBL?

I have  made my reservation. Not sure if there  are any rule changes.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

nastygunz

I swear one of these days I am going to make it!  Sure sounds like you all have fun there. Do you make Yankees eat and sleep and hunt in separate areas? :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

Quote from: nastygunz on September 05, 2016, 08:51:10 PM
  Do you make Yankees eat and sleep and hunt in separate areas? :innocentwhistle:

We let a canuk in once so a yank would be a step up.   :alscalls:

Besides, we are just a bunch of fun loving, all inclusive, tolerant folks who sit around the 'ol camp fire at night singing kumbaya.  You'll fit right in.  Hope you can make it. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

It will be epic!

CCP

Cant wait 2 years ago I missed my first one ever and will not ever miss one again unless I ain't alive to be there.  :wink:

I just took some time going through the ole photo bucket account and looked through the old LBL folder and realized how much older everyone else is getting.. Also realized several people have not been in a long time and noticed new faces along the way.

I feel blessed to have known many of you and some have became life long friends outside of the LBL hunt that I cherish very much.

I don't hang out here much but hopefully will this year more. I think back of some of the disagreements and back and forth phone calls from way back and realize how trivial they were in today's context. Funny as we get older just how much we do change and the internet is forever so we get to look back on written word and pictures and realize just how much has changed.

Hope my good friend and cook makes it this year

Maybe get the Canadian back down this way?

Haven't seen Chet and Jimmy in quiet awhile.

Maybe we can put together a past and present LBL photo thread in sometime? Maybe reach out to some that haven't made it in a long time and see if we cant get them motivated.. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

riverboss

Great photos Ritch! I have been coming for several yrs now and agree with you.
I've became friends and shared memory's with many good people and will treasure them in all my memory's forever.
I love the old photos and would love to see more.