• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

death hole

Started by golfertrout, January 14, 2011, 04:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

my days are numbered here in florida but im gonna fish till the last day :eyebrow: went to fort pierce last night and the blues were thick as fleas. i was catching them on about every cast :biggrin:

the inlet

the death hole

fished till alittle after dark and went to get my fish and two of them got chewed on by a rat :argh:

after a hard day of fishing went to long horn and had some of this :eyebrow:

prime rib

HaMeR

:doh2:  When I read the title I was scared for you Dave. I thought you went back to that bridge with more than $5 this time!!  :laf: :laf:

Nice mess of fish you got there. Too bad you didn't catch the rat.  :eyebrow:

It's good to sse you're enjoying your last few days down there too. All sunny & warm & everything.  :yoyo: :yoyo:  Damn it's getting colder & colder up here by the day.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Carolina Coyote

Looking at the  Prime Rib it looks like it walked out there and laid down on your plate  :hahaha: The fishing looks like fun, enjoy. CC

FinsnFur

Nice looking stringer.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

What kinda rat  :shrug:.   I' betting some of your future pics are a mite more white :laf: :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

I do enjoy fishing, but when it comes to eating I want that prime rib.  Haven't had any for much longer than I care to admit.  But now I am thinking about it again.

Jerry

golfertrout

another good day of fishing, i caught over 100 blues one after another for a while. i will post some pics tommorrow cause i am wore out :whew: :alscalls:

Hawks Feather

You probably need another prime rib and I need another fix (picture).   :wink:

Jerry

golfertrout

well today is my last day in sunny florida :madd: its been a good 3 months fishing vacation and ive probable caught close to a thousand fish :eyebrow: went fishing yesterday and caught over a hundred blues :innocentwhistle: here are some pics from yesterday.

got to fort pierce inlet and seen the birds and that means lots of baitfish

bait fish getting chased into the rocks

Danny a buddy from belpre ohio thats owns a pizza shop was fishing with me

Danny with a flounder

lots of blues :eyebrow:

its been a fun trip but now i gotta go back to snowy WV :madd: i have to go back to ohio university hospital wednesday to get my 6 month cat scans and see my cancer doctor to make sure no more cancer. hope everything is negative

pitw

Well Dave I can say I enjoyed your vacation with you :biggrin:.  Them blues don't look overly large but fairly abundant, are they good eating that you target them or just easy to catch :innocentwhistle:.  Hope your scan goes well and you know we're pulling for you :wink:
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Quote from: golfertrout on January 15, 2011, 09:48:31 AM
i have to go back to ohio university hospital wednesday to get my 6 month cat scans

I wondered why you were coming back NOW. It's like prime time sub temps ...well up here anyway. :biggrin:
Hopefully all goes well at the doctor.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: golfertrout on January 15, 2011, 09:48:31 AM
its been a fun trip but now i gotta go back to snowy WV :madd: i have to go back to ohio university hospital wednesday to get my 6 month cat scans and see my cancer doctor to make sure no more cancer. hope everything is negative

Glad you had a great trip again this year Dave. I'll be praying for a good report from the doctor.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

golfertrout

Barry the blue fish run about 2 pounds right now but some larger ones will be moving in. they are fun to catch and put up a good fight for there size especialy in moving water. alot of people eat them but i never have. now the flounder on the other hand are very good eating.hope you guys enjoyed my pics cause i sure enjoyed taking them :eyebrow: now i hope to have a safe trip home and good news from the doctor. iif every thing is ok my next fishing pics will be trout :eyebrow:

Okanagan

Best wishes with the doc.  May all go well.

Frogman

Looks like you had a good time!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

bambam

Thanks for the pics and hope evrything goes well with the doc.

HaMeR

Thanks for taking us along the last 3 months Dave!! Best of luck with the Dr's & we're pulling for you too!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11