• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

trappin pics.

Started by trappinjohn, December 17, 2007, 08:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trappinjohn

My season started out a lot slower than I had planned with a broken rib  :doh2:  Found out it's no fun driving rebar stakes when it's all you can do to bend down and dig a trap bed.  Then the rain came and rained and rained and ...  So here's a few anyway, hope you like them.

Here's a few favorites from last year

Sorry so many, got carried away  :eyebrownod:

DirtyDog

You are making me sick....LOL Congrats, I am jealous.  :innocentwhistle:

FinsnFur

Wow.. :yoyo: :yoyo:
Some dang nice looking catches there. :eyebrow: I love the facial expressions on some of them. Pictures like these, as far as I'm concerned offer so much more about the animal then a simple candid, in the wild shot.

Beautiful!...nice work, keep em coming  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

Awesome pictures, I wish I had someone around here that trapped, to sort of show me the ropes. I have no idea how to even get started.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

Hey TJ why don't ya just set up a slide show next time.  :laf:

Thanks for the pix really enjoyed 'em! :highclap:

OKTrap

Hawks Feather

Great pictures and I am glad to see that you are getting the kids involved.

Jerry

bigben

once again good pics john.  it is a shame about that black one though.  I still like that one pic of the bob you posted earlier in the year.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Jrbhunter

Great pictures, nice mixed bag!  I'm a big fan of the Bridgers as well!

trappinjohn

Thanks everyone.  Glad you liked them.   

Centerfire_223
I'd be glad to take ya along if you were close.  Surely there is someone near you that traps. I have a few kids that live down the road that are starting to be some stiff competition.  I told them I'm done showing them all my tricks  :noway:

Hawk Feathers
My kids are with me every chance they get and they love it.  Kinda funny, my 6 year old daughter has seen more coyotes than most grown men in my area  :eyebrownod:

bigben
Yeah, it still makes me want to cry that the black one had mange.  My wife on the other hand said she was glad because we didn't need any more critters mounted.  Oh well, hopefully I can disappoint her and get another one some day.

Jrbhunter
My line is probably 90% bridgers now.  Great trap for the money.

keekee

Great Pic's! Thanks for posting them!

Brent