• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL Pic Slideshow

Started by KySongDog, February 07, 2010, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 SHOTS

Great pics Semp. I would like to thank you for letting me stay in your cabin and for helping me feel at home. You can admit to everyone that I do snore.  :eyebrownod:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

slagmaker

I have to go into town to use some high speed internet before I can look at any more pics. Being on the information dirt road bites.

BUT I can say this:

Semp it was great talking to you. I had forgotten that you rode and when you walked up and struck up a conversation about motorcycles, motorcycle enthusiasts and some of the places you have ridden to and partied at. Well lets just say I was inpressed and you made a friend, least for my part.

I will be going into town after they lift this snow emergency and see if I can hijack some wireless internet and finally get to look at these pics that everyone is posting.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

KySongDog

Quote from: 5 SHOTS on February 09, 2010, 08:06:21 AM
Great pics Semp. I would like to thank you for letting me stay in your cabin and for helping me feel at home. You can admit to everyone that I do snore.  :eyebrownod:

You are more than welcome, Art.   Your stories of hanging out of an airplane and busting coyotes with a shotgun help make the whole weekend for me.   :shock2: 

Hope you can make the LBL again next year.   ;yes;

KySongDog

Quote from: slagmaker on February 09, 2010, 09:40:59 AM
I have to go into town to use some high speed internet before I can look at any more pics. Being on the information dirt road bites.

BUT I can say this:

Semp it was great talking to you. I had forgotten that you rode and when you walked up and struck up a conversation about motorcycles, motorcycle enthusiasts and some of the places you have ridden to and partied at. Well lets just say I was inpressed and you made a friend, least for my part.

I will be going into town after they lift this snow emergency and see if I can hijack some wireless internet and finally get to look at these pics that everyone is posting.

Great to meet you too, Bear.   When you mentioned the Bean Blossom Boogie, well, lets just say it brought back some fond memories.    :eyebrownod:

slagmaker

Quote from: Semp on February 09, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Great to meet you too, Bear.   When you mentioned the Bean Blossom Boogie, well, lets just say it brought back some fond memories.    :eyebrownod:

guess you could say we have looked at some of the same bOObies.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

LBLDOG

I enjoyed coming over Friday and meeting all you guys. I hope maybe by next year my life will be somewhat  back to Normal. I came over Saturday but it was too windy. Saturday night I took  my boys to a Eagle seminar, then Sunday on a Boat cruise . My 7 year old is asking about when he's gonna go with me. Thanks again guys for being so friendly

Hidehunter

Great Slideshow Semp.  I sure wish I could have came down and learned a thing or two.
Denver                                           

Todd Rahm

Thanks for sharing. I like Rich's hat and see Jimmie is still a hippie.  :biggrin: