• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL Cabin Reservations

Started by securpro, October 26, 2007, 06:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

as of right now I was told that none of the cabins at Wranglers have been reserved for Feb.1,2,3 2008 and are all open. I am planning on reserving a small cabin within the next week or so, I'm still trying to decide wether or not to reserve a cabin or take the motorhome. Just bringing this up so that every one can prepare a place to lay their head ,if I get a cabin I will be sharing it with Kiote but should have room for 2 more people (might want to bring a cot) in our cabin. :rolleye: sorry but I wont share my bed and I think Kiote feels the same way :shrug:,(kinda funny bout that)Besides I still wet the bed and dont want anyone to get wet while their trying to sleep. :biggrin: If there are not enough cabins for everyone attending I will give up mine and take the motorhome so everyone has a comfortable place to sleep :sleep:. Just like to get an early start on whats goin on.

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

centerfire_223

All the cabins I have been in out there have bunk beds in them. The small cabins sleep 7 people I think. I know I have to get my reservations made soon.

Brent what is the cabin we always stay in and are you going to reserve it or do I need to?
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

securpro

small cabins have 1 full size bed and 1 bunk bed  $32per night    (4 people if 2 sleep in full size bed)

large cabins have 1 full size bed and 3 bunk beds  $52 per night

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

keekee

Ronnie,

Its "A" something!.....lol.....I would haft to look at the map of the campground to be sure. Its the second cabin right in front of the check in station, Jimmy gets the first one most of the time and I usually get the one right beside his.

It doesn't make any difference to me, I can get it or you can? As long as we get it booked.

I look forward to seeing all you guys again!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

Mine is A2 yours is A 3 if I remember correctly without looking at the campground map. That way we keep everything together and plenty of cover for all each eveniong should the weather turn south. Weather projection is for warmer than normal and mild winter for th area.. Letsd hope that at ;east the winds will co-operate. Jimmie

centerfire_223

Jimmie, it's good to see you on here again. Seems like its been forever since I saw you post. Hope things are going well for you. 

See ya in Feb.

Ronnie
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

keekee

Give ma a call when ya get free Ronnie.

Brent

Mallardsr

Hey Jimmy, are you gonna check to see if they will open the restraunt for us?  :eyebrow: RP

Jimmie in Ky

I'll have to get up there pretty soon for that Reg. Not sure how much folks are riding up there this year due to the high fuel prices.But if the horse trailers going by here to the amish farrier are any indication they will be open most weekends this winter. Especially if the weather is mild. Jimmie

songdog

I probably wont stay at camp.. My wife would be expecting me home  :eyebrow:.. I will be there bright and early...  i got a nice place to sleep righ here :sleep:

centerfire_223

Everybody did you hear that, songdog said we could all stay at his place.  :biggrin:  :yoyo: You da man!!!
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

weedwalker

That Songdog, What a guy.  :yoyo: With the money we save, we can buy a lot more beer. And if he saves the cans he should have enough to fix his yard after Semp winches all our trucks out when we get stuck.

wv_yoter

Who would I need to get a hold of too rent a cabin? Or better yet would anyone have room for two more?
Jason

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

wv_yoter

I just reserved cabin B-22. It's a small cabin and actually about the last small left.
Jason

KySongDog

Ya might want to bring an electric heater with ya. The cabins do NOT have heat.   :readthis:  They have small electric heaters available at the Wrangler campground but they don't have very many of them and the ones they do have don't work real well.  Portable propane heaters are not allowed.

Semp

FinsnFur

Last year I used one of Bopeyes tube socks as a sleeping bag, and I was toasty warm  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

I seen a few pics of the tops and bottoms of Bop's feet and you are a braver man than me.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

Oh my !  :shck:   :holdon: :holdon:  Is there a DOCTOR in the house ?   :whew:
                       Jeb

wv_yoter

I have a real nice sleeping bag thats never had anything like that in it. :puke: Thanks for the info on the heater situation.
Jason