• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Tennessee getting a lot this year.

Started by Bopeye, January 14, 2008, 09:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Looks like the Tennessee side is gonna get quite a bit of the crowd this year. Just remember boys that Area 11, 13 will be prime areas. Now don't you listen to what they say about them trapping there two weeks before we arrive. It won't affect much........ :innocentwhistle:
You boys hit areas 11 and 13 hard and I'll just resign myself to some less productive areas............it's the least I can do for you.  :sneer:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

I think several have kitty kitty on their minds Bop. Your season is still in while ours goes out on the 31 of Jan. It's ok with me if they crowd you a bit  :eyebrownod: Jimmie

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

keekee

Ya, Kittys on the mind but I still got a KY lic! :biggrin:

I got to give the local normal Kiss my Ass group one shot while I am there. :eyebrow:

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

Now would that be the potty road or the tool shed bunch Kee  :nono: I think they all got the kiss my fanny attitude this year  :wink: Jimmie

keekee

Either one, but the group that really gets under my skin is the camp ground group. I know there is still a Black one in that bunch and a White one over by the tool shed!

Brent

Jimmie in Ky

Only way that black is going to go down is an ambush plain and simple. I keep saying I am going to do it to him and never do. That saddle is the place to do it too.

There are two more whites other than the tool shed. One of them probably is on some trappers stretcher about now along with the old silver back male leading that group. That bunch has a regular run and the trapper I know that is probably working it gang sets in a way that is legal and deadly as all get out.

He is the one that nearly cleaned out zone five last year. Boy knows his critters. Jimmie