• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 4-H

Started by dog dropper, June 26, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

Hey guys i finally got the pictures uploaded of my 4-H year. So here they are .

This is my plaque, in the top picture was the  members, and the bottom picture is of my calf Rex that went for a $1.42 a pound, so I got $1568 for him.(He weighed 1111lbs) .   

This trophy was for Intermediate club Grooming.

This trophy was for Intermediate club Showmanship.

And this trophy was for club Intermediate Judging.

This is my second year winning the overall club record book award, in this category you have to have a neat binder, all your proper books and it helps if you have lots of labeled pictures. You first have to win your age group record book category and then the top three of the age groups record books are judged and the winner gets bragging rights and a picture. In the age groups, if you win you usually get a new binder.

This year because you can't really use a trophy, for every category you win you get 50 dollars to use for 4-H. I got some grooming stuff and a pair of bib overalls embroidered with everything thing I won, and a belt and buckle.

This year was a lot better than last, mainly because I qualified for more categories. Any whey, if you have 4-H in your area and you are between 9 and 21 you should check it out. For all you 4-H members out there good luck. :yoyo: :yoyo:

Dog Dropper.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

Tappen

Way to go bud, looks like ya had a good time, i sure couldn't keep a clean binder haha, congratulations.

Bills Custom Calls

Congrats!!  :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats: :congrats:

What was the pic of the old car

Sure looks like you won a few things this year.Great Job young man  keep up the good work
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

HuntnCarve

What fine display of trophies you earned Bob.  You have a right to feel very proud.  I know your parents are.  And we are too!  Well done young man!

Dave

HaMeR

You sure brought home some nice hardware this year Bob!! You done good!! Congratulations & Best of Luck in your future 4H projects!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

Bob,

Way to go!!  You and your family should be very proud of your hard work and determination! 

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Tikaani

Congratulations Bob, it is good to see that all your hard work payed off this year.  My wife was a 4-H member when she was young and still talks about the experience and friends she made.  You did well Bob and I am sure your Mom and Dad are very proud of your achievements.

Hunt hard, Die tired
John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

coyotehunter_1

Bob, congratulations on your many achievements in 4-H. :congrats:

Head â€" Heart - Hands â€" Health, from a former 4-H'er.  :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Wow......you brought home the bacon this time didn't ya :wink:
You gotta be loving that. Nice job Buddy :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Silencer

Great Job, be proud of yourself young man because we are VERY proud of you !!!  :yoyo:

iahntr

Super job !!  :yoyo: :highclap: :congrats:
Congratulations. Ya done good, and you'll have some great memories.
Scott

vvarmitr

Proud of ya DD!  :biggrin:
From another former 4H'er. :wink:

pitw

Yeah we are proud of what you did in 4H this year Bob :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Bob,

Looks like you had a lot of success this year.  I am sure that there was plenty of work that went into making your folder and getting Rex properly trained for the show.

Great work.

Jerry

KySongDog

Congratulations, Bob!!!     Hard work pays off.  Your recognition is well deserved!   :congrats:

bambam

Way to go Bob !!!  I loved 4-H. Won a lot of nice  trips judging livestock, poultry and forestry.  Looks like you are doing great. Do you all have livestock judging contests ?

coyote101

Excellent work Bob. :highclap: :highclap: Congratulations to you and your famiily for a job well done.  :congrats: :congrats: Keep it up.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

alscalls

WTG Bob!!!!!!!!  Proud of you buddy!   :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

And thanks so much for sharing this with us.  :highclap:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Carolina Coyote

WAY TO GO BOB, Looks like you made a full sweep on the Trophies, Congratulations on the outstanding job.  :congrats: :congrats: I feel very confident now that with you in charge of the Peanut Patch it going to be a big success. What a great family you have to support you in these projects.  :yoyo: :yoyo: cc

Dave

Wow, what a rich life you have up there, dd.  Dropping dogs, skiing, mole trapping, 4-H ing, whpping oler brothers with shovels Be sure to thank your parents because you're not missing out on much!  Congrats on all your hard work.