• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2010 4-H

Started by dog dropper, June 26, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

Thanks a bunch guys, and yes we do have judging competitions. Our district hosted a regional judging competition. I got First overall reason's and first in horse judging and second in both bullets and bulls. Here are some pics.

It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

HaMeR

Heckuva job you done there Bob!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

WAY TO GO BOB !!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:We're all proud of the fine job you did this year. :highclap: :highclap: Congradulations !!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

vvarmitr

You get to judge bullets?  :confused:  er didya mean pullets?  :wo:

dog dropper

Yes I said bullets.

Hawks Feather

Are Bullets, Bulls that just don't quite qualify any more?

Jerry

vvarmitr

Maybe they're little bulls like little pigs are called piglets, & little g'hogs are called chucklets, & little eagles are called eaglets.  :wo:

FinsnFur

That is so cool.
Oh why's the certificate all crumpled up? Did your Dad set on it?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

dog dropper

No someone must have thought it looked cool for a pattern, so there it is

JohnP

Congratulations Bob, hardwork always pays off in the long run, keep it up.  I sure am proud of your accomplishments as I'm sure everyone else is also.  Now tell us about the "bullet" award. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

dog dropper

I was hoping no one would ask that, but oh well. We were judging 4 different bullets, 22., 12 gauge, 300.mag, and 22.-250. I must have been in the middle of a really bad brain fart because we had to place them on what would be the best bullet to shoot a coyote at 200 yards, and I placed them 300.mag, 22.-250, 22. and finally 12 gauge. I only screwed up my 1 and 2 placings so I got second.

5 SHOTS

They must think everyone saves fur.  :shrug:  I think you got them just right.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Do you know WHY the first and second places had different answers though? :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

msmith

Hey DD! My apologies. We've been as busy as one armed paper hangers in a wind storm lately and haven't hit the boards much so I missed this.

I'd like to say congratulations on all of the hard work you have put into 4H and your steer. Even without the ribbons and trophies, you deserve to be proud as all of the hard work and time put into your project to see it to completion is quite an accomplishment. The prizes though, are just reward for the extra effort and attention to detail you obviously have put into it. GOOD JOB!

I will be proud of the Big Dawg when his is done as he has put a lot of time and effort into his too, but this is his first time so it is a learning experience for him.  He shows on August 4 and sells on August 6.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

dog dropper

Thank you very much mister Smith, I'm sure Big Dawg will do fine, this was my first year in the beef project too. I believe it was because the damage to the fur, FNF