• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Stupid pics

Started by FinsnFur, September 17, 2010, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

My weekend to have the girls....
Ex calls me this morning and says, the Fall Ride is this weekend and we want to head out early. Can you meet me a little closer this time to get the girls so I can get back and get the bikes loaded etc?

:doh2: I'm thinking what...they just announced one of the states last big bike rallies for the year this morning :iroll:
Man it's a good thing she had her TV on :laf:

Well anyway, I knew there was a lot of water between where I was and where she wanted me this time, I so I made sure to bring the poles. :eyebrownod:

Plus we ran into some other kinda cool stuff to get into.

Followed this bastid for close to an hour, MAN!! I was getting PO'ed.

These next ones are from a Veterans Memorial they recently finished setting up along side the highway. It was really cool to walk around this stuff.

I was trying to figure out what the metal comb looking things were in front of the tail on this thing. Anyone know?

Oooops!, this wasn't part of the memorial :doh2:

Met this guy at a road side produce market we stopped at. I wanted to ask him some questions about his culter, but he just stared off into space (pun intended)

Inside the produce market they had a bunch of Halloween garbage going on. But these things were freaking me out!  :sad3: There was four or five of them in there, all different and all rocking in rocking chairs.  
I dont know how they got them to rock, but they looked real as hell. The dummy would even lean forward and fall back like he was really initiated the movement of the chair. :sick2:

Then I saw this guy having a snack. See what owning a new camera and quitting chewing tobacco does to people.

And finally we had to stop so PaPa could wet a line. No sense in driving by all this water for all that time and not stopping. :nono:
I managed to drag this baby Sauger off the bottom within about 15 minutes, using a Mepps TimberDoodle and a coffee flavored craw.
So that took care of that urge. :biggrin:

Thats it, thats all she wrote....say g'night dick. :sleep:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nor-cal yote

Jim, those little spiky things keep the birds from landing and poopin on everything.
never yell whoa in a horse race

pitw

cool pics.  Glad you quit chewing cause you ain't slobbering on the lens anymore :wink:.  Why follow :confused:, drive under or pass in the ditch :rolleye:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Jim,

Just a couple of things.  First, next time just drive UNDER vehicles like that.  I know that the FnF Corporate Vet can do it since I have "been there and done that".  Second, you need to realize that those were NOT dummies in those chairs.  They are old people who need assistance.  Next time just help them out of the chair.

Jerry

P.S.  Good night Dick.

FinsnFur

They are to keep birds from landing up there? Seriously? Who'da thunk it?

You guys have no idea how many times I've gotten behind one of those jacked up, wheel hoppin, road hoggin, all swerving, tire bouncing, no rear view mirror, rocking up and down pieces of crap and actually considered going under it.....just to see if I could of course.

I used to have an old AMC Concord, that I know would fit under there. In fact I got right between the rear wheels once before I felt the Ex's chest punches.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

pitw

FinsnFur

They got mirrors or is it based in instinct cause the entire world of freeway is wide open and desolate in front of you? :laf:
Other then the driver of the machine, the entire universe is behind him...somewhere.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

Bopeye

That little green dude looks like your old best friend Jimbo. I can't remember his name.....uh....oh yeah....Glenn Guess.  :nono:

Looks like a fun time my friend. Glad you enjoyed yourself.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

pitw

Did he drip on you :shrug:.                      :eyebrow:                                                         :nofgr:                                 :alscalls: :alscalls: