• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Small addition that i added to my man cave

Started by George Ackley, October 08, 2010, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Ackley

Small addition that i added to my man cave almost habitable
Video taken with phone so maybe not the best.

Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

weedwalker

Nice collection of calls & critters you got there George. :yoyo:

HuntnCarve

Man!  That's a cool collection you have going there! :congrats:  Pretty impressive!

Todd Rahm

KySongDog

Nice collection of calls and critters, George.   :congrats:

HaMeR

Darn nice place you got there George!! Decorated rather nicely too.   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

pitw

That is a fine addition to a room with a few additions in it :readthis:.   Pretty cool place but I bet most would sleep a little "EASY"in it :shrug:.  Thanks for showing me that as I've never saw a stuffed turkey that wasn't in the roasting pan before :bowingsmilie:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

5 SHOTS

I like it!  :yoyo: I don't think Barry noticed the two skins hanging by the bear mount.  :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Yotehntr

:yoyo:  Awesome cave George!  That 2nd cat... dang where'd he get all them spots!!!  That's one of the prettiest cat's I've seen.  Looks like you've had a lot of great hunts. Done some that are a dream to me... (the cougar)   enjoyed the show!  :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Jeb

George Ackley

thanks guys ,

JEB you hit the nail on the head pal  memories it shore is the place for me to sit back and remember
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

vvarmitr

Wow! George, thanks for sharing that!  :biggrin:

Looks like a place to sit, enjoy a brew & listen to your hunting stories.  :eyebrow:

Bopeye

Very Nice Big George. I wish I had a man cave. I'm jealous. Nice collection too.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

bambam